Author Topic: hotels in zante Laganos  (Read 3071 times)

sean_1992

• Offline Offline
hotels in zante Laganos
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:32:09 pm »
hello im new to the forum  :)
As me and a few of my mates are going to zante around june/july time were just wondering were are the best places to stay any help would be much appriceated

Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
Re: hotels in zante Laganos
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 07:49:21 pm »
Laganas has it's own forum at http://www.laganas.me.uk. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting used too much. Have a look and see for yourself.  :)

lenkew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 07:54:23 pm »
Christos - don't know what it is about Laganas people, but they rarely if ever come on here as you say. Trying to get bits of news or info from there last season was like trying to get blood out of a stone. It's strange really because all the other resorts seem so forthcoming, and you only have to ask a question and it will be answered in 24 hours, or if not someone points you in the right direction. Come on you Laganites - keep the faith.
 :) :o :laugh:
Still fishing.

JeanieT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 02:43:20 pm »
You could try Pythari Apartments in Laganas, they are family run complex.  Try having a look here:

www.zanteweb.gr/zakynthos/en/pythari 

bigOpete

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 09:36:06 am »
Could the laganas boards be dead because most that go there are young and they only ave a few of questions.  Is there a bar open at the departure airport,is there a bar at the arrivals airport.how long does it take to get from the airport to the bars,is the hotel near to the bars,what are the prices in the bars,what bars have happy hours.is the kentucky and macciedees near the bars,oh and lastly what bars have the best babes in. :) ;)