Author Topic: Topless Sunbathing ?  (Read 7584 times)

Miss SazzyBear

• Offline Offline
Topless Sunbathing ?
« on: January 17, 2010, 10:02:58 pm »
Hello all :D

i was just wondering on what the situation is about topless sun bathing on kalamaki beach or near beaches ? i was hoping to avoid tan lines but i know kalamaki is a family resort and a family beach and really don't want to offend or upset anyone ? or worse get arrested  :o one holiday story i could do without :) Thanks all  
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 04:19:16 pm by Miss SazzyBear »

starfish

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Topless Sunbathing ?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:19:19 pm »
From what I've seen, topless sunbathing was quite acceptable on the beach although not widespread.
At hotel pools, it seemed acceptable to sunbathe topless but girls tended to put bikini tops back on to go in the pool.
We got married 4 weeks after our first stay in Kalamaki 2 years ago and I spent all my days in boob tubes and strapless tankini tops to avoid tan lines.
Definitely not heard of anyone getting arrested for going topless, lol  ;D

carol57

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:27:36 pm »
You will be alright if you want to do it.    On the beach it's quite easy to be discreet if you get youngsters passing you.  As Starfish says people usually don't bounce around in the pool but you are OK on your sunbed.

refresh41

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.kalamakiminigolf.com.freeservers.com
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 03:43:08 pm »
take it from me.

you can do what ever you want, and you will not get arrested.

not for been topless any way.
if you want the best meals & breakfast visit D & B'S BAR & GRILL in Kalamaki.

arnie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 05:24:30 pm »
I wouldn"t worry to much about topless,if you go futher up the beach you can join the nudies,all so if your that way lnclined there is a thriving gay scene up on the rocks.Ttust me.(im not that way inclned)but its there

Emmzie

• Offline Offline
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 07:42:09 pm »
I keep saying I will go topless when sun bathing on hotel premisis but i never do. I'd feel a bit better doing it around the hotel pool but not many people do it on the beach so always bottle it!
~ Emmzie.

lenkew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 08:40:08 pm »
This reminds me of a time working in Laganas and I had got to know a couple whose son and partner were on holiday at the same time but on another Island. Apparently the girl had being buying a bikini every time she went out before the holiday and her partner said she was taking 14 bikinis on holiday. After about 5 days Dad got a text from his son which said " Dad - She wasted half her money - she's just gone topless" LOL.
 ;D ::) :o :laugh:
Still fishing.

IGoCommando

• Not Long Now
  • Offline Offline
  • 15th June 2005 Lindos, Rhodes (Happy Anniversary)
    • Lookitsme
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 10:16:34 am »
This reminds me of a time working in Laganas and I had got to know a couple whose son and partner were on holiday at the same time but on another Island. Apparently the girl had being buying a bikini every time she went out before the holiday and her partner said she was taking 14 bikinis on holiday. After about 5 days Dad got a text from his son which said " Dad - She wasted half her money - she's just gone topless" LOL.
 ;D ::) :o :laugh:

Pml.

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 12:47:05 pm »
Personally ... I think topless bathing should be compulsory for every woman

Unless they are going south,or they need a good Morphy Richards.

:P :P :P :P ???
Dodgy geezer in more ways than one?
I am not what you think, but i am what i am  -  Whatever that means - Surrender Dorothy
Denn du bist was du isst und ihr wisst was es ist, mein teil.

IGoCommando

• Not Long Now
  • Offline Offline
  • 15th June 2005 Lindos, Rhodes (Happy Anniversary)
    • Lookitsme
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 01:08:39 pm »

Pml, I totally agree.

But should there be a cap on it, I mean, it's rare, but you can get perky 60+ year olds. Not many though I grant you, lol.

Miss SazzyBear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 01:22:34 pm »

Aww well i'm sure if you ask very nicely Zante officials will make it law just for you  ;D ;)

alexolly

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:11 pm »
My husband and I HAVE done the nudiest thing before, although a few years gone by. I'd heard that there was a part of the beach in Kalamaki near the Crystal Beach hotel but didn't see anything. Going this June so in 'the teens' for the weeks to go!!! :)

MOONEY

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • wonder where we are ?
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 04:38:10 pm »
I go topless on the beach but put top on to go into the sea then l'm not standing to attention when l get out,tend to be more reserved around the pool and put top back on , l think people take it in their stride but like you hate white marks on show. l work in a school and my worst fear is seeing a pupil or worst, their dad !!!
So far so lucky !

bigOpete

• Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 09:26:21 pm »
Personally i would not be seen dead going topless,i have a wonderfull collection of mankinis.My favourite being luminous green.Well you have to keep abreast of things otherwise things could go t**s up if you happen to boob. :D :) ;)

lancslass

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 12:05:06 pm »
I go topless on the beach but put top on to go into the sea then l'm not standing to attention when l get out,tend to be more reserved around the pool and put top back on , l think people take it in their stride but like you hate white marks on show. l work in a school and my worst fear is seeing a pupil or worst, their dad !!!
So far so lucky !

and ill be home before you get there so at least you wont have Adam ogling ya and wolf whistling at ya in sept  ;)