Author Topic: Louis Zante Beach Hotel  (Read 2132 times)

alcollins67

• Offline Offline
Louis Zante Beach Hotel
« on: May 03, 2010, 07:13:56 pm »
Hi there
Me and my partner Michelle are travelling to this hotel a week thursday 13/05/2010,is there anyone else who have used this hotel i tried reading up on the site but the last review posted was dated 2006,we have chosen to go all inclusive and this was the only hotel offering A/I which was close to Kalamaki ,I believe there is an A/I in Kalamaki but is offered by a certain travel company that i have vowed never to use again (18 hour delay and deserted at the airport not in Zante, i hasten to add)
Any views on this hotel please
Happy holidays to one and all

LFC4eva

• Jeanette
  • Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I luv Kalamaki !!
Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:56 am »
Haven't actually stayed there, but spent an afternoon there when we were delayed one year.

It's in a FAB location right on the beach, has plenty of facilities and the food we had from the lunchtime menu was lovely.  There was a good variety to choose from and plenty of it.  We could eat and drink as much as we wanted.

Hotel was lovely .. very clean and spacious and the staff were very friendly.  I may be wrong, but I think there was a sign on the notice board which said you need to be dressed for dinner in the evenings, i.e. long trousers for men.

I'm sure you will have a FAB time  :)