Author Topic: Newcomer  (Read 3005 times)

Hollie

• Offline Offline
Newcomer
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:38:31 pm »
Hello all!! Me and my friend are thinkin of going to Zante either July or 1st week of September. We are not bothered if its busy/sunny however we do not want it to be full of 18 year old lads on their first holiday. No offence but were 25 and would rather it be our age group. Do you recommed Laganas? We have just returned from Magaluff and loved it.

Thankssssssss  ;D

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I found the easter bunny....yumm yumm
Re: Newcomer
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:08:21 pm »
Laganas is the liveliest resort on the island & does get a lot of 18/20 yearolds in July so I'd say you'd be better off in the 1st week of September

Kate

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 09:07:11 pm »
I have visited Laganas many times on all kinds of different holidays - holidays with the girls, with parents, with a friend, even when I got married we stayed in Laganas and this year we are going back with our 3 year old daughter.

I have always gone back to the same hotel (Hotel Margarita) which is great as it is out of the way yet not too far from the nightlife and the beach.  There's always been plenty of couples and couples of friends (!) there.  The hotel is quite tight on people making noise and so it is nice, in my opinion. 

I think I have visited every month May-October and to be honest September would be a quieter time of the year.  We are going end of August-beginning of September this year - cannot wait.

shirley

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 01:52:26 pm »
had a word with the youngsters at work, they said you might be better off with tenerife for 25 year olds, the younger set do go to lagana. :) otherwise why not try a different resort in zante, kalamaki maybe??
Shirley
email:holidayhomeinzante@gmail.com - 3 bedroom mobile home, Alykes :)
https://sites.google.com/site/holidayhomeinzante/home