Author Topic: good hotel for 2 19 year old lads ?  (Read 3340 times)

anne s

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Kalamaki is Heaven
good hotel for 2 19 year old lads ?
« on: April 16, 2012, 09:11:48 am »
Right looking for a good hotel in Laganas for 2 19 year old lads for sept.I know they will want to be near the bars and wont be bothered about decor.Any ideas would be great as mixed reviews about dirty rooms,moany rules etc.Will it still be busy enuf 13th sept as we will be in Kalamaki and think it will be too quiet in Kalamaki for them.Looked at Olympia hotel and Savvas.

Stan and Ollies Mum

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: good hotel for 2 19 year old lads ?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:48:47 am »
You could try the Acapulco Marinos Apartments, bookable via Travel Republic. Our son stayed in Laganas a few years ago, at the Perkes Hotel (which incidentally he hated!!) and he spent a lot of time at the Acapulco as the owners, Nancy and Marinos were so good to him. We also have friends who always stay here when in Zante, in fact Ian lived at the Acapulco when he worked in Zante. The owners have become friends of ours, and are the nicest people you could ever meet, and whilst we probably wouldn't choose to stay there due to our "elderly" status, we always visit them at least a couple of times when we're in Zante. Their barbeque nights are a good laugh, if you're up for daft games lol.
http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/accomodation/hotel-availability-details.aspx?hguid=1888db66-3d8b-4ab5-84c6-40049409cfc1&id=742088&ssid=95869222

lenkew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:56:27 am »
Would have to agree with all that's said about the Acapulco - you can go one year for a week, go back the next year and they will say "Cold Mythos then" or "Are you still on the Vodka?" lovely people and the place is quiet enough to get some sleep when you do finish, and 5 minutes walk from the action - if that's what you want.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:20:32 pm by Christos »
Still fishing.

violet

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 10:46:24 pm »
My daughter and friends stayed at Olympia summer 2011 and these apartments were basic but very clean. The pool is great - largest in town. They loved it. Not right on strip but only 10 minute walk.  Recommended!

IGoCommando

• Not Long Now
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 11:18:27 am »
I never had a problem at the Perkes Hotel last time I stayed there. Am staying there this September. I know people and places can change but I've only really ever heard good things about it since.

I'd certainly recommend the place for two 19 year olds.

anne s

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Kalamaki is Heaven
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 05:27:17 pm »
thanks guys,been looking at the Olympic,will look at the Perkes