Author Topic: busters  (Read 6066 times)

aggie

• Offline Offline
busters
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:05:07 pm »
does anyone know if the crowd that had busters last year will be there this year, i hope not >:( >:( as the noise was unbelievable, we were staying at grapevines and i think only 4 nights in the 2wks we were there we got a half decent sleep, the music which u never heard until 3 or 4 in the morning was so annoying and loud, the best bit was there was nobody in the bar just themselves, gonna be staying round that area again and will seriously loose the plot with them this time as i was so close last year

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Re: busters
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:43 pm »
Must agree with you aweful lot !!!!!!!

staffies

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:04:20 am »
When were you there aggie we were at Zante Gardens in August
and never heard a thing.

aggie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 07:58:37 pm »
we were there 1st 2wks in sept, it was shockingly loud and as u can imagine at 3 4 in morning wen the resort is quiet the sound just carried, 1 nite wen i passed to go feverbar they had the cheek to come to the door and say good evening u like to come in for drink, i replied no thanx malaka  i would like to ram ur music system where the sun dont shine . and get some sleep 2nite,,, it worked coz it was all quiet that nite lol :laugh:

BMN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 09:41:51 pm »
Thought they got fines for playing music loud after midnight?

Nikos from  DNA was in court one morning on this charge (he dropped us back at our villa at 0400 and was in court at 0900  :laugh:)

ac45

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 08:07:59 am »
I agree  entirely. We were there end June beg July and end Sept beg October and the "music" was really loud. Once saw police call late at night,the "music" was turned down and the police left! By the time the police car was 200 yards away the "music" was turned back up to full volume. Just hope n pray that the people who ran the bar now suffer with burst eardrums! Arrive back in Alykanas 21st June and cannot wait. Bring it on!!!

Shortie , if u r reading this, post up who will b open 8th May onwards. I have some very dear friends who r visiting Alykanas at that time.My friend is crossing Alykanas off her bucket list, and I would like to be able to point out a few places for her to visit and to eat out in. Thanks for any help you can give.

Oceanic Kevin

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Oceanic Rock Legend T-shirts available this season
    • Oceanic Chill Out Bar
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 08:43:19 am »
There is a telephone number for tourist police if you want to report them, not sure it would help though.
If you want to chill out on your holiday to Zakynthos there's only one place to be - OCEANIC
http://zanteholiday.wix.com/-oceanicchilloutbar

shortie

• Offline Offline
    • Shortieweb
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 03:58:37 pm »
I think most will be open by the 8th. Definately Busters!!! but anyway! La Caretta and Cuba bar. I don't think that Vrisaki will be though, they usually open at the end of the month. Dionysos will, Neraida of course, Mantelena, Apollo, The Chindian, and of course I will be. I think Redskins will be open on time, will find out, DNA bar will be open. I will do a little reseach and update for you.
Coming to Zante? Say hi on www.shortieweb.com

J0HN

• Eat Sausages !
  • Offline Offline
    • Rose & Crown
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12:42 pm »
  I think Redskins will be open on time,   I will do a little reseach and update for you.

Should be  ;)
i'm flying out on Sunday to sign the papers 
Come See Us In Kent !!
www.roseandcrownelham.com

ac45

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 04:46:31 pm »
Shortie,
I take my hat off to you! Thanks for all the info, its very much appreciated.

shortie

• Offline Offline
    • Shortieweb
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 09:16:05 am »
John. Will you be doing Ice Cream again this season?
Coming to Zante? Say hi on www.shortieweb.com

Oceanic Kevin

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • Oceanic Chill Out Bar
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 03:23:01 pm »
Thats what Redskins is famous for, its homemade Ice Cream, so i'm sure if John is there this season that will be on the top of the menu list. Thats what made it stand out from all the other places that serve the same old same old.

;D ;D ;D
If you want to chill out on your holiday to Zakynthos there's only one place to be - OCEANIC

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »
Thats what made it stand out from all the other places that serve the same old same old.

And the location...and the peace & quiet...and the company.

The ice-cream is excellent also I'm reliably informed....just don't like the stuff, not even as a kid ???.

JudeandBill

• Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 06:06:14 pm »
I don't think John and Sue are going to be in residence  :( :(???
But hopefully place will be open - at least I hope so as we are not due out till August

Oceanic Kevin

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • Oceanic Chill Out Bar
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 06:53:10 pm »
Thats what made it stand out from all the other places that serve the same old same old.

And the location...and the peace & quiet...and the company.

The ice-cream is excellent also I'm reliably informed....just don't like the stuff, not even as a kid ???.

Sorry forgot the above but agree with you. In saying that if they aren't there that means no homemade ice cream so i won't be travelling up from Kalamaki once a week and alot of my customers went there just for the ice cream also.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:06:57 am by Christos »