Author Topic: busters  (Read 6060 times)

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I found the easter bunny....yumm yumm
Re: busters
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 08:00:41 pm »
We usually pop over a couple of times from Argassi for the ice-cream but if they're not there we won't bother this time. Have to check nearer the time

shortie

• Offline Offline
    • Shortieweb
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 09:40:46 pm »
  I think Redskins will be open on time,   I will do a little reseach and update for you.

Should be  ;)
i'm flying out on Sunday to sign the papers 

I just wanted to know if your Ice Cream is Gluten Free as we have people who stay with us that we would like to send down to you and need to know.
Nice to know you are coming back, as others have told me you are not. Kalo Kalo Keri John.
Coming to Zante? Say hi on www.shortieweb.com

Oceanic Kevin

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Oceanic Rock Legend T-shirts available this season
    • Oceanic Chill Out Bar
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 05:23:45 am »
Looking back at a previous post from John he's flying in yesterday and leaving Thur and i now have been told he's only flying in to sign over papers, damn shame, but they are looking to come back at some point but just not this season. Hopefully this will stop the rumours.

:'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:32:23 am by KEVP2012 »
If you want to chill out on your holiday to Zakynthos there's only one place to be - OCEANIC
http://zanteholiday.wix.com/-oceanicchilloutbar

J0HN

• Eat Sausages !
  • Offline Offline
    • Rose & Crown
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 01:07:58 pm »
hi all

amused that the Busters topic has morphed into a Redskins one  ;D

So.... as you know Sue;s dad  is battling against leukemia and as we don't know how long he's got we can't say when we will be able to return full time, so what we're doing is transfering the licence to Dimitri & Veronika so that they can run the bar in our absence.
We may be back for the end of the season, but we just don't know.

Everything at the bar will be pretty much the same as far as ambience and menu etc but sadly for those of you (hi Kev) that love it there won't be any Ice cream until we get back.

As for gluten...sorry Shortie don't really know. is there any in Fresh Cream ?? never really thought about it .
Sitting at redskins writing this in the sunshine...poor me LOL.
Will keep you informed throught the website, which I'll update this week,
thanks for all the kind words see you all soon - ish
John x

Come See Us In Kent !!
www.roseandcrownelham.com

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 01:23:57 pm »
Sitting at redskins writing this in the sunshine...poor me LOL.

Never mind relaxing in the sun! Answer your emails *shakes fist*!!

JandM

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 04:59:23 pm »
We used to go to Busters a lot, occasionally for lunch but more ofte for a drink before heading off to eat somewhere.  It was run by two Brit. families.

Last year a new team was running it.  Not Brit., and I don't think Greek either.  The first time it was OK but the noise level grew in the 2 weeks we were in Alykanas and we stopped going.

Once, ages ago, there was a 'noise battle' between Busters and Alkyonis <sp?>.  The local Police stepped in and quietness reigned.  I'm sorry to see that order is not enforced any more.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 05:04:53 pm »
Last year a new team was running it.  Not Brit., and I don't think Greek either. 

Albanians I believe.