Author Topic: family resturant.  (Read 4429 times)

paul wd

• Offline Offline
Re: family resturant.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 06:33:55 pm »
Tsilivino`s was closed  >:( .... got back today  8)

roy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »
"Family Resturant" Just got back a week ago.
Pleased to say its still open, Peter,Stephen, Ami and Diana, best waiters and waitresses you could ever find. This resturant takes some beating. Other favs are "Sweet Revenge" "Georgios" "Moby Dicks( shut by 6pm every night). Prices are the same as last year for food and drinks. If you go in the Family, ask Peter (the younger one) about his scooters and mopeds, he will sit down and talk to you all night. If you want a really good conversation, just mention the GERMANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East ender

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 10:58:16 am »
As always first meal at family and last meal there only place I eat at twice in my hols. Brilliant food, Service, staff etc, never even had an average meal there always top notch and get looked after with a few extras. Only went in there on my first trip to the resort after walking down the road towards it on my first night not even knowing it was there and trying to be dragged into about every restaurant I passed especially  the majestic  >:( then I walk past family no pressure just a smile from Steven while looking at the menu and in we go as they say the rest is history     

pompey

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 09:01:39 am »
We tried this restuarant on Eastenders recommendation and yes the food and staff were great,would not hesitate eating there again  :)