Author Topic: argassi  (Read 6027 times)

vanillaslice51

• Offline Offline
Re: argassi
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 10:01:47 pm »
Hi all...have just come back from Argassi...most places open this year including the Target Bar. only change we could see was the Chinese/Indian restaurant has moved up past the Snack Academy but every time we went by it was empty....apparently their old site belonged to the hotel over the road and they wanted it back! Prices are basically the same as last year but better value for us as we had such a good rate for our euros...i got 1.25 online so stocked up before we went. It was definitely quieter though...they were saying that after the last election 30% of bookings were cancelled!!Crazy people...what did they think was gona happen?? Lots of Russian visitors this year.All the popular places were busy..Peppermint, Orange Bar, Papillon, Ethnic to name a few...it was the bars that were unusually quiet...the Beer Academy was pretty deserted during the day! All I can say is we had a brilliant time and can't wait to go back next year for the 10th year running  8)

Bill

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: argassi
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 10:39:38 pm »
Totally agree with vanillaslice 51, we just come back last thursday and we loved it as normal the one place that was shut from last year that my son noticed was the Subway.. Some bars were busy in our first week end of august and got quierter in the second week in september as so many had to go home for school.

We will be booking again for next year again as we love the place and it is great seeing old friends again and have the plus side of sun a great beachbar as Remezzos that makes our days just perfect.