Author Topic: PRs  (Read 2417 times)

IGoCommando

• Not Long Now
  • Offline Offline
PRs
« on: September 02, 2012, 03:19:28 pm »
A couple of weeks ago, I was told that PR's had to stay within or on the doors of the bar/restaurant etc promote whatever offers they had on or to promote the place that holidaymakers walked past.

I was pleased to hear this because I hate having to give excuses or lie to them as to why I wouldn't be going in etc (I think you all know what it is I'm saying here).

I've just seen footage on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIZHFDw8FEQ ) and the 1st guy practically follows this bunch of girls down the street just to promote Relax Bar.

I don't know about you but I have found it to be a right royal pain in the ass before now.

What are everyone elses opinions on this? (I don't know if this is the same in other resorts on the island so I've only posted here).

lancslass

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: PRs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 06:56:58 pm »
Yep they are a pain in the rear, especially 2 from certain restaurants in kalamaki, everyone who has been to kalamaki will know exactly who  i mean

Kaz

• Kaz
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 11:04:49 pm »
Yep a couple in Kalamaki were a real pain Mandy but we love it when the tourist police make a visit and they scurry away :)

No offence intended Colin but does your keyboard only type in bold   ???

Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 11:07:58 am »
No offence intended Colin but does your keyboard only type in bold   ???

I can change it

IGoCommando

• Not Long Now
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:39:19 pm »
Apologies Kaz