Author Topic: Argassi July2013  (Read 1780 times)

steve8522

• Offline Offline
Argassi July2013
« on: June 20, 2013, 08:31:03 pm »
Hi Everyone
Its a while since i been on this site but we are due to go to argassi on 4th July for two weeks staying at Eleana Hotel as we always do,like home form home for us Angela and the family are great.
Can anyone tell me how things are in argassi this year as its 3 years since we were last there, i have been told its very very quiet ? Are the usual bars open,Mushroom,avlon,kiss,jungle bar, etc what about restaraunts ? any infor will help .

vanillaslice51

• Offline Offline
Re: Argassi July2013
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 09:07:19 pm »
Hi...it wil be our 10th year in Argassi this July.Last year it was a bit quieter but most places are still open. All the ones you said were open.A couple of restaurants had closed but these, to us, were not particularly good so it didn't affect us in any way. Not sure if this is any help to you!

steve8522

• Offline Offline
Re: Argassi July2013
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 07:45:06 pm »
Hi Thanks for the reply,
We have been going to argassi for many years as well,our kids were only young now they grown up aged 27 and 24 we have seen quite a few changes over the years,but argassi getting spoilt by the allinclusive hotels,last time we were there Bars and Restaurants were struggling so im pleased to here most Bars and Restaurants still open looking forward to seing all our friendas again soon be 4th July and argassi here we come Thanks again.