Author Topic: Turtle?  (Read 2953 times)

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
Turtle?
« on: May 08, 2014, 07:39:11 pm »
Does anyone know if the turtle rescue place need anyone??  id love to gain experience here and i love the turtles!!

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I found the easter bunny....yumm yumm
Re: Turtle?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:25:06 am »
I'm not certain but I think they're mostly volunteers. I think they have a facebook page or group. I'm sure you'd get an answer on the Zante Informer facebook page
You'd probably get more info if you put this question on the Zante Messageboard, more people are likely to see it  :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:27:00 am by alfa »

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 12:48:13 pm »
Contact GAWF Greek Animal Welfare Fund 51 Borough High St London SE1 1NB or check them out online ( they are also known as Animal Action Greece) as they sometimes require volunteers all over Greece and I'm sure they will be able to place you somewhere in Greece as volunteers are always required especially at this current time when there are so many austerity measures affecting how much money is available for animal charities. Good luck. :)

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 08:04:51 pm »
thanks i will check them out.  One of mates is heading off to Africa to work with children and its got the travel bug going on me too.  Ive loooked into doing some different things with sta travel but ive only got until im 30!

Oceanic Kevin

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Oceanic Rock Legend T-shirts available this season
    • Oceanic Chill Out Bar
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 01:22:35 am »
Yes it is all volunteers and you have to pay a fee to join. Here is their website.

http://www.archelon.gr/eng/habitat_zak.php?row=row3
If you want to chill out on your holiday to Zakynthos there's only one place to be - OCEANIC
http://zanteholiday.wix.com/-oceanicchilloutbar