Author Topic: Argassi  (Read 1697 times)

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
Argassi
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:00:23 pm »
we have our hols booked to stay in kalamaki in just over 3 weeks time.  We want to visit Argassi this year and was wondering what was there to eat and to do etc.  We have a teenager who can be a fussy eater. 

Any help would be great.
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:20:23 pm by Christos »

MagsTom

• Offline Offline
Re: Argassi
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 08:52:45 pm »
Hi Zantefunbex we've just returned from Argassi last week,there's quuite a variety of restaurants with they're own individual styles of greek cooking.
Ther'es a new restaurant opened this year called Syrtaki,it's on the main street just past the Castello Hotel.The food and service is excellent,and their Kleftico is the best I've tasted.
One other place I'd  recommend  is Waves beach bar run by Denny his food is great and good variety which might help if your son is particular  about what he eats.Again it's just off the main street down to left at Castello Hotel.
Hope this might help and enjoy your holiday.

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:21:15 pm »
Hi MagsTom

Thanks for that we use Kalamaki as a base as we have so many friends there but over the last few years we have travelled through Argassi and we have decided this year we shall visit one evening.  Looking at our dairy we have packed lots into our 2 week holiday with 3 trips, birthday meal out for me, visits to laganas to see friends and a trip to town in the am, evening visits to Agrassi, Alykes/alkanas and tslivi. I think we need 2 more weeks to do nothing!!!

Thanks again MagsTom for the help

basil welsh boy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 09:02:07 pm »
Hi Zantefunbex
Would agree with the comments made by magtom about waves and denny, the food is great and good portions with a view to die for looking out to sea.

But if your looking for a evening meal i would try peppermint it's on the out skirts of argassi, opposite the church as you come in from the main road from zante town, on your right up a road about 20 yards. We have had some lovely evening meals over the years.  We also like Ethnic and Zorbas, both on the main road through Argassi. ;D :laugh: ::)

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 10:23:50 am »
Thanks basil welsh boy

I will take a look at the places when we go.