Author Topic: Argassi 2016 here we come  (Read 3417 times)

Bill

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Argassi 2016 here we come
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:46:10 pm »
I have not been on here for a while and it is sad its so quiet , anyway lets get 2016 away and started as its time to think and talk holidays the TV is full of politics with the stay in the euro or get out when its time to think of relaxing in the sun with some good food and Mythos.

19th August me and my family are back again and really looking forward to it and if there are any changes new shops or bars lets talk holidays  ;) ;D 8)

sophia

• Offline Offline
Re: Argassi 2016 here we come
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 10:19:13 am »
Wish I was there now as it's Greek Easter I believe, such a special time.

Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:55:05 pm »
Beer Academy already opened too.  ;D

vanillaslice51

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 11:18:26 pm »
we are on our countdown to Argassi...7th July can't come quick enough  8) We love Argassi and it will be our 13th year this year!!

ashers86

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 01:03:42 pm »
Hi all, newbie here been reading a few weeks and took the plunge and joined

We are going back to Argassi 8th June and we can't wait

MagsTom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 07:11:37 pm »
Hi asher, welcome hope you enjoy your holiday, we love Argassi we've been going for quite a number of years now and going back 30th June for 3 weeks, cant wait.
Our favourite places for food and relaxing, during the day Waves beach bar, evenings we go to Peppermint, Papilon, Gusto and Syrtaki, Stars, by the way not all in same evening, lol, then end up back at Waves.

ashers86

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 08:31:17 pm »
Thanks MagsTom!!!

My other half suffers ibs and slight gluten issues just diagnosed before we went away last year so we didnt venture far so ate between the hotel (Windmill studios <3 ) and The Green Frog but he is however starting to gain control of himself and are going to try some new places.

I keep reading about Waves so will deffo try there!

MagsTom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 07:16:57 pm »
We like to read everyones  comments about  Argassi and sorry to say dont contribute ourselves that much,but we love the place , the friends we've made the locals,and holiday makers from all pÓrts of the world have just made it so perfect.

We hope people who go to Argassi know what we mean.

Bill

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 11:57:19 pm »
I know what you mean Mags  ;) 12 weeks today for me and really cannot wait just been to Lanzarote for a week and it was a nice break but me and the wife seem to compare everything to Argassi and to us nothing does compare because of the nice places we go too all you named plus we love the Jungle bar and Remezzo too

Not had a bad meal there in the 13 years I have been going I have my favourite which is the peppermint but had nice food in them all

vanillaslice51

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »
Hi MagsTom

You probably know my better half Ian and his mate Chris as they spend most of the day at Waves. we will be there from 7th July- 25th July. They usually sit on the left hand side as you look towards the beach. A Scottish bloke and a Londoner lol

MagsTom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 08:42:54 am »
Hi we will be in Argassi  around the same time as yourself good chance we will meet.
We usually spend most days at Waves, really looking forward to it such a great place to relax and enjoy the food and Dennys hospitality.

Bill

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:21 pm »
Was impressed with the work done at waves  ;D popped in for a drink while I was there, another great holiday cannot believe its all done and I am back in work and planning next year  ;)