Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
Ethnic
« on: May 03, 2017, 08:44:47 pm »
Fans of Ethnic will be pleased to know that it has nearly doubled in size.

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I found the easter bunny....yumm yumm
Re: Ethnic
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:10:44 pm »
That's good news. I assume they've got the unit next door (on the right as you look at it)   Gina said a couple of years ago that she might look into it after the gent (can't remember his name) passed away.
Did you see if Stam's got the pool he was trying to get sorted for this season? I've heard he hasn't?

Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 12:55:29 pm »
No pool there I'm afraid. Can't see where it would go anyway.

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 05:17:47 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I didn't get in last year but from what I'd seen online I wondered whether there'd be room for a pool. Won't make much difference to me, there's always the sea & more importantly the people are what we really go for.

alfa

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 08:54:06 am »
The new extension is really nice & inkeeping with the original. If you hadn't seen it before you'd never know it was an extension. It now goes right up to Artemis. 
They're still busy & running around keeping everyone happy.

Bill

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 10:29:43 pm »
Looking forward to visiting the bigger ethnic

As for the pool in remezzo I was told they were waiting for the licence to build but its a bit late now, it would have not been a big pool what I could gather from Stam last year it was going to be a small pool to have a little dip and little swim  ;D

les

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 11:39:17 am »
The extension is really nicely done, it fits in perfectly with the original. There's still the same atmosphere but with a bit more room. Gina, Tanya & Jack are still as busy as ever making sure everyone is happy and Max & the kitchen staff are still preparing the same fantastic food as ever.
We spent a lot of time there, both for meals & for late drinks on the way back. I've never been anywhere like Ethnic, it truly is unique.
P.S. As for Stam's pool. He'd finally got all the licences etc in place after some delays & was about to start digging when he was stopped by the council as it was close to the start of the season. (all a bit political imo). He'll start in October with it & some other changes. It all sounds pretty good for next year.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:44:59 am by les »

vanillaslice51

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 11:14:58 pm »
fab news about Ethnic extending..we love eating there..the atmosphere is fantastic and the food exceptional! counting down the days to our next visit to Argassi...our 14th year. We feel like it's our second home :-D