Author Topic: Busters Opening!  (Read 665 times)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Busters Opening!
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:14:58 pm »
Not my kind of place but I know many like it so the the big news is that the new Busters is opening tonight, sign outside announcing it went up today. Not entirely sure how they've gone from building site to functioning bar in a week but fair play to them; a lot of people obviously worked very hard, best of luck!

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Re: Busters Opening!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:43:37 pm »
Ditto Mike certainly not my kind of place, we've never been in Busters since Oli took it over. I won't go into details but I won't use the place for my own personal reasons. Didn't mind playing 'PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT' with Mike in there back in the day but that was many moons ago.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:46:15 pm by tony welsh »

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:31:24 pm »
Ditto Mike certainly not my kind of place, we've never been in Busters since Oli took it over. I won't go into details but I won't use the place for my own personal reasons. Didn't mind playing 'PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT' with Mike in there back in the day but that was many moons ago.

I only ever went in there early one morning with my lad (as was) to watch a grand prix. Guy who opened it that morning rode a motorbike and lived just down the road, but he'd been to the school just next to mine as a kid so we had a good chat, don't remember his name.

Place was rammed when I drove past tonight, maybe just people being inquisitive for the opening though.

sophia

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 06:33:39 am »
We went here a few times and love the new decor, plus the tiolets are very modern ( still have to place toilet paper in the bin though ). Busters is now far more spacious and has an excellent vibe, great music and Ollie & Anna plus their daughter Maria are brilliant hosts, having a chat, replenishing drinks, they all do work very hard so wish them every succes in their new location :)