Author Topic: 2019 booked!  (Read 1124 times)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
2019 booked!
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:00:35 pm »
Always wanted to stay here, http://www.ammosapartments.gr/en-vrisaki-house.php just above Shoestrings but whenever we get holiday dates/flights it's always fully booked so I went direct to the owner yesterday and have got three weeks end of May to 17th June, happy days ;D. Obviously it's easier to book flights/travel first but just went for it, if we end up having to book a hotel somewhere before/after for a few days so be it.

sophia

• Offline Offline
Re: 2019 booked!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 06:30:25 am »
Yes, all the popular places seem to fill up really quickly. We have already booked White House studios for 2019. It does seem odd to book so far in advance but it was a good price with Tui and we love these studios. :)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:52:21 am »
Verbally booked our June and Aug/Sept trips for next year, as usual around the middle two weeks of June and the last week of Aug into the first week of Sept. Just have to confirm accurate dates when Easyjet release flights. They are a month later this year so it's Oct to book June, think it will be back to 2 separate outbound/return flights or we'll go a week earlier as we did this recent trip to book an outbound/return on the same booking !!!

Rab B

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 08:47:10 pm »
Booked for 2019, after 10 years at the Pothos, could not book accomodation for the six of us so will be staying at the Akis ,close by to the Pothos . Also back to July next year after our sons wedding meant we could not holiday till August this year,still meant not so long to wait for next years holiday. We have been to the Akis for drinks but never stayed there, recent reviews seem positive so really looking forward to going

scrivo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 07:40:19 pm »
Rab you have got no worries with the akis we stayed there 2yrs on the trot all them years ago when we first started staying in alykes and we would have no problems in staying there again  8)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 09:44:53 pm »
Very strange (I'm not complaining) but I've just booked parking for next year (silver zone Bristol). Last year May/June it cost us 90 for two weeks; it's just cost me 95 for four weeks including fast track security and late return insurance ???. Strange (also went through Quidco so will get a few back).

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 09:46:21 am »
Have booked for the end of the season for 2019  again flight and apartments separate. Not sure about May yet, :-\ Have booked time off work, but really need to get jobs done on the house. Have looked at packages for early / mid may and prices have risen quite sharply, so probably just leave it to the last minute to book in the hope of a good deal if I decide to go.