Author Topic: Any reviews?  (Read 1020 times)

Welsh2

• Offline Offline
Any reviews?
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:12:10 am »
It's 4 weeks today and my family and I will be arriving in Kalamaki, my daughter is almost as excited as me  :laugh:
Just wondering if anyone has been this year and can give us an update on our favourite place?  :)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Any reviews?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:52:52 pm »
My only view of Kalamaki this year was flying over it as we left the island a couple of weeks back so I can assure you it's still there if that's of any use to you ;D.

Sorry I can't be more specific ;).

Welsh2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 04:09:06 pm »
Haha not exactly the update I was hoping for but thanks for confirming it's still there  :laugh:
Hope you enjoyed your holiday to Zante Mike  :)

Chris53

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 05:52:17 pm »
Have been back a week and miss the place already.As far as changes go there are 2 or 3 new tavernas to try .But there are a couple of places that have closed including In Time on the corner by the roundabout.There is another coffee shop/bakers opened up as well.Prices are not to bad either but if you are on holiday who cares its agreat place to eat and drink.Happy Holidays everyone and roll on September we are back out again.

Elena

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 07:33:09 pm »
Wouldn't it be lovely if people posted reviews again! They always made great reading and got us all ready for our own visits to the island. I could even be tempted to write a review after my next visit in September......