Author Topic: Flight delays  (Read 656 times)

sophia

• Offline Offline
Flight delays
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:35:44 am »
Delayed 2 hours on way out from Bristol on 29th May and again on way back on 12th June.... still I suppose we have been lucky over the years. It does spoil things though.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Flight delays
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:32 pm »
Delayed 2 hours on way out from Bristol on 29th May and again on way back on 12th June.... still I suppose we have been lucky over the years. It does spoil things though.

Two hour delays I can deal with, text (last year) twelve odd hours before take-off telling us the flight was cancelled puts it into perspective ;). Airports are not bad places to be stuck in in comparison to some, at least they sell beer ;D.

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Re: Flight delays
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:43:33 am »
Got back yesterday via Easyjet into Bristol, about 30 mins late arriving no real problems other than that at all. From entering the airport to sitting down in departures took around 30 mins a defininate improvement with the new check-in system. A hell of a lot more work is left to complete the airport upgrade to my eye. Roll on August for our next trip and maybe a 3rd at the end of September if the wife can wrangle things in work.