Author Topic: Problems in alykes  (Read 1184 times)

Clewless11@aol

• Offline Offline
Problems in alykes
« on: July 05, 2018, 12:06:05 am »
We recently had a problem while in alykes.my wife had a serious bout of sciatica!! every one helped us through this troublesome period.george at the Ionian star hotel sorted out a wheelchair,car hire and medical care.all his staff did what they could to enable us to continue our holiday.. all the restaurants helped us, but a big bonus was at the airport!! service assistance was first class!! thank you all very much!!

mattydj

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Problems in alykes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:57:15 am »
My wife has spinal degeneration and arthritis of the hip and knee and we have also had assistance at both Manchester and Zakynthos airports for the last 3 years.    Nothing could have gone better and everyone that has been involved have been superb, again also at local restaurants, shops and at our hotel in Tsilivi and, before that, in Kalamaki.

scrivo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 06:49:57 pm »
Sorry to hear your wife had a problem while in alykes hope she is feeling better its nice to hear that the greek people in alykes and any other resort in greece i might add all helped you out but that does not surprise me one bit any problems we have had over the years we also have had help this is why we love greece and alykes they are such special people  :) :)

Clewless11@aol

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 09:02:18 pm »
Still struggling! having to use wheelchair all the time!! Hope she is better for September!! thanks for your support!!