Author Topic: Back home !  (Read 459 times)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Back home !
« on: September 06, 2018, 07:45:20 am »
Well we got home yesterday evening from a very hot Alykanas and the airport was a breeze. From arriving and bag dropping then up through into departures took around 20 mins even with a little wait for the desk belt to be fixed (I think a circuit breaker had tripped off.) No long report off me nowdays due to lack of participation on here anymore but I'll continue to post on here as long as it's kept alive. Our regular accommodation (Pahnis) has got busier after signing over 10 rooms with Jet 2. This increase in British trade although great for our host owners was disappointing for us as towels were placed on sunbeds at the crack of dawn when it is not needed as there are sufficient numbers of beds for all guests. We've never seen this in the 10 or more visits in recent years, it really annoys me especially when people don't use the beds until hours later, just so very selfish. Overall another brilliant very hot holiday with just 1 storm that lasted about an hour late one afternoon last week. Standout meal of the holiday was across at the Koukounaria Taverna in Alykes, brilliant food and service indeed. YAMMAS !!!

Christos

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Just Zante..........
    • Just Zante
Re: Back home !
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 01:19:30 pm »
Dump the towels in the pool.......bastids.  ;D

jbumsted

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 12:07:34 pm »
Same thing happened to us a couple of years ago, family from other accomodation came to our pool and put towels and 'reserved' notes on about 10 beds

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 12:32:55 pm »
Same thing happened to us a couple of years ago, family from other accomodation came to our pool and put towels and 'reserved' notes on about 10 beds
I think in those circumstances their towels would have gone in the pool along with their reserved notes l.o.l. Bloody cheek especially not being guest's there !!!!!