Author Topic: Sitting together?  (Read 1022 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Sitting together?
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:44:58 am »
We usually pay to sit together however my tui holiday has Thomas cook flights so not option to book these feel a bit anxious about being placed so far apart do you all pre book seats or risk it? Would hate to be next to someone annoying .

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Sitting together?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:19:52 pm »
OK you have booked via TUI but have you a Thomas cook flight booking  reference? as it may be possible to go onto the Thomas cook flight website and book extras. If not, then just turn up early at the airport and be at the front of the queue and ask nicely to be seated together. However if there are only two of you then it is quite possible that you could still be seated together and still be next to someone annoying which ever way you go ;)

https://www.thomascookairlines.com/tcibe/tcauk/en/mybooking/login
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:27:05 pm by Al »
If at first you do not succeed.  Give up and go to the pub

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:32:18 am »
Thanks that was really helpful and I could logon on but odd thing is partners date of birth is totally wrong in fact dint even know if we added a date of birth when booked the holiday. Annoying going to have to call now. :-(

les

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 02:38:26 pm »
If you've got a TC reference number try ringing them. We did the same (but the other way round) a few years ago with a Thomson (TUI) flight booked through alpharooms.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 11:06:25 pm »
I've been given a link on here which has worked and have managed to book them however 52.00 for 2 people quite expensive but don't want to risk it x

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 01:05:08 pm »
All sorted now thank you would hate to be separated even though we don't talk much lol  :laugh: