Author Topic: New Year its holiday time.  (Read 1311 times)

Chris53

• Offline Offline
New Year its holiday time.
« on: February 18, 2019, 09:37:07 am »
Hi All.Its that time of year when holidays come to mind especially when you see the first flight to the island departs in 41 days .How time goes so quickly.This will be our 23rd year cannot wait till May 21st when we will be there again .

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: New Year its holiday time.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:01:11 pm »
Hi All.Its that time of year when holidays come to mind especially when you see the first flight to the island departs in 41 days .How time goes so quickly.This will be our 23rd year cannot wait till May 21st when we will be there again .

Curse you we're not arriving until May 22nd!

;D

portadelmar

• Offline Offline
  • Zante Wanderer.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:03 pm »
May 18th for us. Returning June 8th.  ;D

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:53 pm »

Lucky you that's not too long to wait 23rd year wow!!

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 03:55:13 pm »
May 18th for us. Returning June 8th.  ;D

That's a nice break wish I could go for that long only allowed a max of two weeks off work in one go  :'(

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 05:16:58 pm »

You've not got long to go now bet your excited   :)

23rd year wow is that to kalamaki ?

Chris53

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 09:31:59 am »
Yes it is 23 years in Kalamaki sometimes it has been twice a year.It is for us like a magnet it just draws us back.53 days and counting cannot wait to get back to the rock .Wished I was there this Sunday to watch the first Easyjet flight land from Gatwick.The Holiday season is upon us .

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 07:05:51 am »
Yes it is 23 years in Kalamaki sometimes it has been twice a year.It is for us like a magnet it just draws us back.53 days and counting cannot wait to get back to the rock .Wished I was there this Sunday to watch the first Easyjet flight land from Gatwick.The Holiday season is upon us .

I stayed kalamaki before cannot remember the hotel it is nice I would stay at the Venus next time I think. I first went to Zante in 2002 love it aswell. I wish I was going to but time will fly by   :)
23 years is amazing bet it has changed a lot over time.

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 05:59:45 pm »
We like Kalamaki too. Have stayed there a few times over the years , our first visit to Zakynthos was to Dennys Inn and although it has changed considerably since the late 80's we could still see our room with the archway the last time we stayed in the resort. We have also stayed at Costas Studios & Apartments a few years ago which was really pleasant and close to the new and also more traditional parts of the resort. :)

gerrijnr

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 11:40:50 pm »
We have to wait to July but looking forward to coming back again. ;)
First came to zante about 16 years ago stayed in tsilivi, then kalamaki and that's we're we have stayed ever since is definitely like a magnet even the kids love it 😊🐢😊  8)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2019, 03:21:04 pm »
Hope you have a good holiday Chris and report back to us how it's been  :)