Author Topic: Anyone stayed in Dollas Apartments?  (Read 338 times)

gerrijnr

• Offline Offline
Anyone stayed in Dollas Apartments?
« on: February 22, 2019, 11:09:05 am »
Hi Everyone, we are coming back again this year.  Have booked at the Dollas Apartments anyone stayed here before can tell us what its like?  Know its further out but usually hire a car.

aDONis

• Offline Offline
Re: Anyone stayed in Dollas Apartments?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 08:50:13 pm »
Hi, never stayed there but as you say, it's a bit further afield than most other hotels. You will definitely need a car to get into the heart of Kalamaki. We do make a point of walking into Zante town tho at least once, so have passed it several times. From memory it looks nice with decent gardens. At least you have a great restaurant, Michaelos, relatively near (by car anyway!) and I think one called Essence. Not too sure. Also the Rainbow Hotel which is usually our port of call for a Mythos after the long walk! We also love the tiny Andreas bar, over the road from Michaelos. I do hope it is still there when we next go in June. Having read some posts, there seems a few changes since we last visited in 2016. I noticed a few new names, mainly bars, on the map, but these I think will be existing bars with a name change. In Time has sadly gone 😥. But I'm delighted to hear that Oasis and Red Tail still thrive. This board seems a lot quieter than I remember, maybe the AI hotels have had an impact, even on here. Used to really enjoy coming on here for my build up! Anyone with reviews on both Dennys Inn and Metaxa is very welcome to post them. Enjoy your holiday gerrijnr. Sorry I can't be of much help re Dollas.

gerrijnr

• Offline Offline
Re: Anyone stayed in Dollas Apartments?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:33:31 pm »
Thanks for the reply Adonis... We have a car hired for the two weeks.  Knew it was further out but stayed at the koula apartments last time & didn't mind. 
Pity the board seems a good bit quieter now! Also enjoyed coming on here for the build up to the holiday and hear how others holidays had went.  Hope the AI haven't done too much damage we like eating in all the local restaurants  :)