Author Topic: Jet 2 trips  (Read 439 times)

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
Jet 2 trips
« on: February 28, 2019, 08:33:19 pm »
What trips day and evening does Jet 2 offer?  We have done ones with Thomas cook, TUI and Nefis just looking for something a bit different.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Jet 2 trips
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 08:47:17 pm »
What trips day and evening does Jet 2 offer?  We have done ones with Thomas cook, TUI and Nefis just looking for something a bit different.

No idea but you're better off booking any excursions locally rather than through your agent, much cheaper for the same thing.

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 09:31:51 am »

No idea but you're better off booking any excursions locally rather than through your agent, much cheaper for the same thing.

Do jet 2 offer trips? Like Mike said local agents in resort much cheaper by a mile. Were there particular trips you had in mind? Where are you staying?

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 07:55:06 pm »
we are staying in sofias.  we have been to the island many times before so have done most if not all the trips including using the local ones.  So was just wondering if there was any that jet 2 offered as something different

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 02:52:14 pm »
we are staying in sofias.  we have been to the island many times before so have done most if not all the trips including using the local ones.  So was just wondering if there was any that jet 2 offered as something different

Ah ok hopefully they will offer something. Although think. Bulk of trips pretty similar.

les

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 02:30:01 pm »
I don't think you'll find any trips offered by airlines etc that you can't get locally. Most holiday companies usually just offer the trips run by the locals & then they inflate the price to cover reps commission etc.
You're more likely to find something different from the locals. Most offer the same type of trip but most have their own trips too. It's well worth having a look around when you arrive or maybe look online to see what they've got.
P. S. The sunset cruise is nice from https://petertourszante.com/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:34:00 pm by les »

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 04:36:21 pm »
Go for the small established companies check with individual excursions the best are the small mini buses which are able to go to the villages that the big buses can't get too.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 05:19:36 pm »
Go for the small established companies check with individual excursions the best are the small mini buses which are able to go to the villages that the big buses can't get too.

Better still hire some wheels and do it yourself; in fifteen years we've never booked a trip with anyone. Anafonitria (for example) is magical when there's nobody else there, when the buses roll in it's horrible. That said all you have to do is sit and wait until their fifteen minute stop is up and peace descends again. Go solo :).

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 07:33:56 pm »
Better still hire some wheels and do it yourself; in fifteen years we've never booked a trip with anyone. Anafonitria (for example) is magical when there's nobody else there, when the buses roll in it's horrible. That said all you have to do is sit and wait until their fifteen minute stop is up and peace descends again. Go solo :).
[/quote]

Unfortunately we don't drive so will look into the trips when we arrive. As i have said we have done most of them now after being back and forth many times.  We have used local companies too. 

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 11:56:07 am »
Unfortunately we don't drive so will look into the trips when we arrive. As i have said we have done most of them now after being back and forth many times.  We have used local companies too.

No problem, slip into some lycra and hire bikes ;D.

zantefunbex

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 07:49:02 pm »

No problem, slip into some lycra and hire bikes ;D.

Im alright there thanks

will see whats about when we go in september