Author Topic: Zante next year  (Read 320 times)

mari

• Offline Offline
Zante next year
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:26:02 pm »
Well partner wants to go when football on which means June I think  :-*
Who else plans their holiday around football season? I get bored  :laugh: :laugh:

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Zante next year
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 05:24:40 pm »
Who else plans their holiday around football season? I get bored  :laugh: :laugh:

No, I'm a huge Everton fan (someone has to do it) and go to as many games as I can but if I ever put a game before a holiday I'd be in the divorce court pretty quick ;).

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:13:28 pm »
Iíve no real interest in football, what matters to us when going on holiday is fine, hot, and sunny weather. In fact we try to avoid football being shown in bars but most of the time itís hard to escape it especially in June when we usually go with the ďEuroĒ matches being screened everywhere.

GCFAN

• Offline Offline
    • holiday 2013
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:25 pm »
June is defo a good time for me especially if there's a world cup or euro champs on, don't know how the wife puts up with me lol. Oh yes, it's nice if the sun is shining as well lol. Also got a number of friends that go out in June which really helps when they're good company.  ;)

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 10:11:48 pm »

No, I'm a huge Everton fan (someone has to do it) and go to as many games as I can but if I ever put a game before a holiday I'd be in the divorce court pretty quick ;).

Lol lol I've been known to sunbathe whilst other half is watching a game lol lol and planning our meals round a game  :laugh:

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 10:13:15 pm »
Iíve no real interest in football, what matters to us when going on holiday is fine, hot, and sunny weather. In fact we try to avoid football being shown in bars but most of the time itís hard to escape it especially in June when we usually go with the ďEuroĒ matches being screened everywhere.

I usually like July or September but my other half doesn't like September as gets darker in the evening and we've have bad weather. I'm with you on the football  :laugh: I find it boring

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 10:23:10 pm »
June is defo a good time for me especially if there's a world cup or euro champs on, don't know how the wife puts up with me lol. Oh yes, it's nice if the sun is shining as well lol. Also got a number of friends that go out in June which really helps when they're good company.  ;)

Sounds good I guess June is one of the cheaper months too so win win  :laugh: