Author Topic: Mikes birthday  (Read 504 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Mikes birthday
« on: April 12, 2019, 01:45:46 pm »
Oooh noticed its your birthday soon Mike any plans?..
Happy birthday anyway  :laugh:

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Mikes birthday
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:04:40 pm »

Thanks mari, it's our wedding anniversary as well (logic being that if we got married on my birthday I'd never forget the anniversary ;D). We're still in Scotland so most likely a meal here, just a mile up the road from us, it's a brilliant place.

https://clachaig.com/

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 04:26:22 pm »

Thanks mari, it's our wedding anniversary as well (logic being that if we got married on my birthday I'd never forget the anniversary ;D). We're still in Scotland so most likely a meal here, just a mile up the road from us, it's a brilliant place.

https://clachaig.com/

That looks lovely how long have you gone away for? Good thinking celebrate both in one day glad you enjoying yourself.

Hope it's not too cold

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 05:05:36 pm »
Non stop sunshine since we've been here mari, not "hot" obviously but not needed a coat during the day since at all; amazed because we packed for loads of the wet stuff and it's not happened. Arrived here in Glencoe yesterday (forecast still great) after a magical four nights on Skye and we're here until the 21st, then stopping for one night in Lancaster to break the drive back to Devon. Wife loved Skye so much she's insisting we get the ferry back there for a day trip next week :).

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 04:46:51 pm »
Non stop sunshine since we've been here mari, not "hot" obviously but not needed a coat during the day since at all; amazed because we packed for loads of the wet stuff and it's not happened. Arrived here in Glencoe yesterday (forecast still great) after a magical four nights on Skye and we're here until the 21st, then stopping for one night in Lancaster to break the drive back to Devon. Wife loved Skye so much she's insisting we get the ferry back there for a day trip next week :).

Wow you've been very lucky with the weather. You've got a good long break then you're lucky with your time off very jealous as I'm getting ready for work again  :'(
Sounds amazing will have to google Skye.