Author Topic: Some great deals for May  (Read 528 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Some great deals for May
« on: April 21, 2019, 03:38:45 pm »
some deals less than 200.00 wish I could go when I like and get these cheap deals  :'(

portadelmar

• Offline Offline
  • Zante Wanderer.
Re: Some great deals for May
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 04:54:31 pm »
Yes it's great now that we are both retired and can pop off whenever we feel like it.

We're being greedy this year, Lanzarote in Jan/Feb, Zante May/June and Zante again in September hopefully.

I know, you hate me!! hahaha.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 05:00:57 pm by portadelmar »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 06:32:30 pm »
some deals less than 200.00 wish I could go when I like and get these cheap deals  :'(

Yep thanks a lot, they are really good value and a chunk cheaper than what I have paid for flight and accommodation separate. Oh joy ::) ::) :D
Will have to console myself with the cold Mythos in the frosted glass in less than 3 weeks ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:34:59 pm by Al »
Every day is an opportunity to get ready for more of the same

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 04:23:37 am »

Yep thanks a lot, they are really good value and a chunk cheaper than what I have paid for flight and accommodation separate. Oh joy ::) ::) :D
Will have to console myself with the cold Mythos in the frosted glass in less than 3 weeks ;D

:laugh: I hate not being able to plan to be fair but bargains all the same

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 04:26:55 am »
Yes it's great now that we are both retired and can pop off whenever we feel like it.

We're being greedy this year, Lanzarote in Jan/Feb, Zante May/June and Zante again in September hopefully.

I know, you hate me!! hahaha.  :laugh:

Lucky you although I don't want to waste my life away got many years til I can retire but just be nice if I could retire now  :laugh: