Author Topic: Valais beach webcam  (Read 5581 times)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Valais beach webcam
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2020, 07:21:30 pm »
Need either a spanner or screwdriver to tighten up the bolt that holds the camera instead of nudging it. Or could do the job properly and put a bit of loctite on the thread,  please  ;) ::)

Hazy

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Allan, Hazy, Alexie (pool Barman) Alykanas in ?
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 08:40:11 pm »
We can't see the pool anymore, wonder if they emptied it yet?
Max Lee at Alykanas Beach 03/07/2009

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 09:27:57 pm »
I think they moved the camera view off the pool as it was partly full of green looking water. It was emptied at the end of last Season and I guess that the green water you could see up until some weeks ago was an accumulation of rain water. Iím pretty sure that when it is drained off and the pool cleaned to be filled back up in readiness for the new Season the camera will be re-positioned back on it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 09:34:23 pm by tony welsh »

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 01:33:29 pm »
valais beach webcam is pointing at the road again

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2020, 01:34:20 pm »
Nice to see that the camera has been moved from the view of the tarmac as it was getting a little boring. The new view along the beach over to Alykes is much better.

Pity I will  not be going to get there in 2 1/2 weeks now to see it for real. :'( :'(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 01:42:34 pm by Al »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2020, 03:01:29 pm »
Nice to see that the camera has been moved from the view of the tarmac as it was getting a little boring. The new view along the beach over to Alykes is much better.

Pity I will  not be going to get there in 2 1/2 weeks now to see it for real. :'( :'(

Much better view to keep us going  :)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 09:00:15 am »
Just checking on the weather to see what I am missing out on. Have noticed that this morning the orange chairs in the pool bar area have appeared, I assume to be cleaned etc.
There was also  a "little flurry" on the beach a few days ago with just a few sunbathers appearing, but it  all seems to have all but gone again now. 

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 03:21:34 pm »
Just checking on the weather to see what I am missing out on. Have noticed that this morning the orange chairs in the pool bar area have appeared, I assume to be cleaned etc.
There was also  a "little flurry" on the beach a few days ago with just a few sunbathers appearing, but it  all seems to have all but gone again now.

Ah it's must feel wierd we were thinking about kev at buca bar he must be lost without his job on the beach.  :'(

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2020, 02:25:33 pm »
People in sea and on beach "Socially Distancing"  8)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2020, 03:02:44 pm »
People in sea and on beach "Socially Distancing"  8)

I'll fire up the Tardis then. Anyone need a lift? ;D

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2020, 04:41:58 pm »
6.40 p.m. and people still on the beach.
Looks like the locals are making the most of the lifting of restrictions, as normally the beach would be clear by now. Cannot say that I blame them. :)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2020, 06:42:22 pm »
Probably something to do with temps in the upper 30ís C Al, 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 !!!

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2020, 09:37:45 pm »
6.40 p.m. and people still on the beach.
Looks like the locals are making the most of the lifting of restrictions, as normally the beach would be clear by now. Cannot say that I blame them. :)

Very jealous  :)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2020, 07:09:07 am »
Really weird this morning . Just had a quick look to check the weather ( like it really matters ;D ) and the camera angles and camera  had changed to something I had not seen before.The pool bar one was still there but the other ones were a different view down the beach to Alykes which was really good and also one just of the harbour, but a camera that was inside the grounds. Quickly took screen shots in case it changed and sure enough they quickly changed back to normal. Must have been a glitch in the system ???
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 08:04:43 am by Al »

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2020, 08:03:43 am »
Is there any way to get them to automatically refresh? When I go on the page they seem to have just updated but then they stay like that unless I refresh my browser. Or am I just being impatient? I'm so used to Fidellio's being live. Can watch the world go by there. Would be great if I could do the same for the Valais cams  :D

Cheers.            Tom and Rose