Author Topic: Valais beach webcam  (Read 5579 times)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Valais beach webcam
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 08:10:30 am »
Is there any way to get them to automatically refresh? When I go on the page they seem to have just updated but then they stay like that unless I refresh my browser. Or am I just being impatient? I'm so used to Fidellio's being live. Can watch the world go by there. Would be great if I could do the same for the Valais cams  :D

Cheers.            Tom and Rose

The 3 views of the beach towards Alykes, just keep changing and I do not reed to refresh, but they are only slightly different. I do remember that my old PC running XP did have an issue and like you The view used to "lock up". Never got to the bottom of it.

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2020, 08:21:12 am »
3 views? Does one of the cameras cycle between views? I've only seen the one view towards Alykes. As regards the refreshing thing it's just me not waiting long enough. Seems to refresh every minute or so  :)

Forget my comment about the views. Me not paying enough attention again. Just noticed the change of shot on the beach view over to Alykes. My brain needs a holiday, must take it to Alykes as soon as possible  8)

Cheers.           Tom and Rose
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 08:26:26 am by Soupdragon »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2020, 08:33:55 am »
 ;D

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2020, 09:17:28 am »
The beach view automatically switches to 3 different views continually throughout the day !!

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2020, 11:26:37 am »
Be nice if we could look out of our front room window and see that view  8)

Cheers.         Tom and Rose

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2020, 02:31:34 pm »
Really weird this morning . Just had a quick look to check the weather ( like it really matters ;D ) and the camera angles and camera  had changed to something I had not seen before.The pool bar one was still there but the other ones were a different view down the beach to Alykes which was really good and also one just of the harbour, but a camera that was inside the grounds. Quickly took screen shots in case it changed and sure enough they quickly changed back to normal. Must have been a glitch in the system ???

Ah you were lucky to catch that then can you put the links on thanks  :)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2020, 03:18:53 pm »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:41:17 pm by Al »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2020, 06:45:20 pm »
Put previous posting on wrong thread. must be losing the plot, need a lie down and sleep ::)

Might be my eyes but looks like the the Valais have now got socially distanced tables and chairs. Had to screen shot the feed in order to enlarge it in Photo viewer as could not enlarge the live video feed.
Shame we cannot see if they have filled the pool.

Maybe the season has started for some :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:54:04 am by Al »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2020, 10:54:19 am »
Put previous posting on wrong thread. must be losing the plot, need a lie down and sleep ::)

Might be my eyes but looks like the the Valais have now got socially distanced tables and chairs. Had to screen shot the feed in order to enlarge it in Photo viewer as could not enlarge the live video feed.

Ah bless them yes I expect they'll be getting some visitors no doubt  :'(

Sonia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I love Alikanas
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2020, 11:36:40 am »

I've seen people going into the pool (or at least it looked like they were) and usually when the pool is empty, they have barriers around it.

Hope that they get a few customers, I bet they'll be putting out some sunbeds soon.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2020, 02:06:38 pm »

Looks like a pretty overcast day there today, chance of light showers as well according to the forecast.
I've seen people going into the pool (or at least it looked like they were) and usually when the pool is empty, they have barriers around it.

Hope that they get a few customers, I bet they'll be putting out some sunbeds soon.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2020, 10:34:25 am »

If they jump in and it's still empty, I think it may seriously spoil their holiday  :laugh:

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2020, 11:54:02 am »

If they jump in and it's still empty, I think it may seriously spoil their holiday  :laugh:

I've actually seen people have done that sort of thing  aswell