Author Topic: Alykes or alykanas  (Read 562 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Alykes or alykanas
« on: May 01, 2019, 01:05:19 pm »
I've stayed at both and my mind changes each time but which do you prefer and why?

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Alykes or alykanas
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 11:12:52 pm »
I've stayed at both and my mind changes each time but which do you prefer and why?

Neither. The old village every time for us now.

That said if we had to pick it would be Akykanas to stay though with many visits down the road,

dh

• Offline Offline
  • mystery man
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 01:01:06 pm »

Alykanas every year since 1997, sometimes twice a year, never stayed Alikes but most people stick to one or the other and probably can't put their finger on why.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 09:56:36 pm »

Neither. The old village every time for us now.

That said if we had to pick it would be Akykanas to stay though with many visits down the road,
Where you are staying looks lovely and peaceful and with shoestrings next door fab  :)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 09:58:29 pm »

Alykanas every year since 1997, sometimes twice a year, never stayed Alikes but most people stick to one or the other and probably can't put their finger on why.

Very true and it depends on where you stay and what time of year  :)

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 11:57:49 am »
ALYKES - Been going to since July 2007 and I always go in July. I do travel over the border to Alykanas to visit a few bars and have a mooch about. I like Alykanas but prefer Alykes, but we all have our own favourite.
I am really a nice person, eccentric bordering on the mad.