Author Topic: Everywhere open now  (Read 461 times)

mari

• Offline Offline
Everywhere open now
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:32:14 pm »
Everywhere seems to be open now .... Read on face ache it's quieter than usual though ..... But it is early days

manUdave

• Offline Offline
Re: Everywhere open now
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 04:09:31 pm »
fidelio was busyish when 1st opened  but since then its been quiet

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 07:15:20 pm »
Be able to check for myself tomorrow. Hope the weather is a little warmer than it has been, but still got to be warmer than here ;D

ladyhilly

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 10:20:55 pm »
Look forward to seeing what you think!

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 10:38:20 pm »
have a good holiday AI

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 01:55:11 am »
Yammas

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 11:58:59 am »
Early season yet but Alykes always seems quiet ........ great ;D
I am really a nice person, eccentric bordering on the mad.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 07:36:33 am »
Most places were open but some were still in the throws of getting ready. Reasonable amount of people about for so early in the season. Definately more flights seem to be getting to the island. Easy to get a seat in the restaurants but Paradasiako was very busy and never got there in the  end as do try at least once in my stay.

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 04:09:25 pm »
Most places were open but some were still in the throws of getting ready. Reasonable amount of people about for so early in the season. Definately more flights seem to be getting to the island. Easy to get a seat in the restaurants but Paradasiako was very busy and never got there in the  end as do try at least once in my stay.

I'd like to go there again but I'm not sharing a table again like last time   :'(

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 07:34:14 pm »

I'd like to go there again but I'm not sharing a table again like last time   :'(

Must be in the very busy season when they start doing this. Ring up and book a table but make sure you turn up on time. It is even needed at times when I go in May and early October as it is very popular.( and don't start me on smokers when people are eating as you previously mentioned ;D ) Tel no. on their website.

mari

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 09:56:00 pm »

Must be in the very busy season when they start doing this. Ring up and book a table but make sure you turn up on time. It is even needed at times when I go in May and early October as it is very popular.( and don't start me on smokers when people are eating as you previously mentioned ;D ) Tel no. on their website.

Ok thanks yes it was awful I felt so uncomfortable but the restaurant itself lovely would like to go back thanks  :)