Author Topic: Enjoying yourself Mike?  (Read 2537 times)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Enjoying yourself Mike?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2019, 07:56:15 pm »
....and as quick as a flash it was all over!

Very pleased to say that I found Tony at the airport and had a short chat and then a much longer one (along with his charming wife) at Bristol while we waited a good half an hour for our bags to appear, apparently the belt moving them off the plane broke, but if you have to wait it's nice to do it in pleasant company.

Ah well roll on next year......or maybe September if I can wiggle the finances a bit, and if HM revenue and customs finally sort themselves out to pay me the tax rebate I'm owed ::).

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2019, 08:13:49 pm »

Very pleased to say that I found Tony at the airport and had a short chat and then a much longer one (along with his charming wife) at Bristol while we waited a good half an hour for our bags to appear, apparently the belt moving them off the plane broke, but if you have to wait it's nice to do it in pleasant company.

Ah well roll on next year......or maybe September if I can wiggle the finances a bit, and if HM revenue and customs finally sort themselves out to pay me the tax rebate I'm owed ::).
Great to finally meet you as well Mike, God willing our next meeting will be in Alykanas at some point over a cold beer or two, YAMMAS!!

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2019, 08:21:06 pm »

Great to finally meet you as well Mike, God willing our next meeting will be in Alykanas at some point over a cold beer or two, YAMMAS!!

I'll drink to that, especially as I've just sorted my mail and found a cheque from Her Majesty's coffers for £818 ;D. Sincerely hope you get your upcoming hols in Tony and that you have many more; you'll be in my thoughts.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2019, 08:33:34 am »

Glad you had a fab relaxing time. Glad you met Tony and put a face to a name. That's annoying about the bags. Fingers crossed for the tax rebate  :)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2019, 07:22:16 am »
Mike, I had an appointment at the hospital yesterday expecting an update on my condition but it turned out to be a follow up on how Iím getting on with my medication and itís possible side effects. Iím on ďPAZOPANIBĒ 2 x 400 mg daily and of all the possible side effects threatened Iím only getting a very dry mouth. I had a C.T. scan shortly after returning home from Alykanas last month and was expecting follow up news about this but it looks like Iíll get it during my next appointment in 4 weeks time. Meanwhile weíre all good to fly to Cyprus next week, although I get a little discomfort when sitting at certain angles and very uncomfortable pain when driving and getting out of the car after an hour or more Iím okay at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:07:08 am by tony welsh »

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2019, 11:03:34 am »
Mike, I had an appointment at the hospital yesterday expecting an update on my condition but it turned out to be a follow up on how Iím getting on with my medication and itís possible side effects. Iím on ďPAZOPANIBĒ 2 x 400 mg daily and of all the possible side effects threatened Iím only getting a very dry mouth. I had a C.T. scan shortly after returning home from Alykanas last month and was expecting follow up news about this but it looks like Iíll get it during my next appointment in 4 weeks time. Meanwhile weíre all good to fly to Cyprus next week, although I get a little discomfort when sitting at certain angles and very uncomfortable pain when driving and getting out of the car after an hour or more Iím okay at the moment.

Glad the Cyprus trip is on Tony, I suffered from dry mouth really badly (still do at night) but these are very good, worth a try anyway. Enjoy your holiday!