Author Topic: Costa?  (Read 782 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Costa?
« on: May 29, 2019, 04:16:55 pm »
Heard on island fm a costa coffee mentioned? Is there really a costa coffe in kalamaki now?

madmax

• Offline Offline
Re: Costa?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 01:32:47 pm »
Yes there is a Costa Coffee, not sure it's the real deal but I am told from people that have visited it's great coffee and very similar to the Costa here.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 03:24:01 pm »
Yes there is a Costa Coffee, not sure it's the real deal but I am told from people that have visited it's great coffee and very similar to the Costa here.

They are turning up everywhere  :laugh: like the odd coffee though

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 07:25:58 pm »

I'm caffeine free now though I used to love a cup. Last time I had one it was on the front in Zak town last year, literally gave me the shakes really bad and my brain was all over the place, there was no way I could drive (and wife doesn't) so we had to sit for an hour or more before the effect wore off. Lesson learned.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 08:45:15 pm »

I'm caffeine free now though I used to love a cup. Last time I had one it was on the front in Zak town last year, literally gave me the shakes really bad and my brain was all over the place, there was no way I could drive (and wife doesn't) so we had to sit for an hour or more before the effect wore off. Lesson learned.

Really wow that's bad. I prefer tea but don't drink much coffee as it gives me headaches. The odd Costa I'll have a latte or at work on nights if I'm struggling I'll have a cup

Chris53

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 10:47:04 am »
Just got back yesterday and its not the Costa coffee you think it is .It is called Costas coffee .It is across the road from the bakers.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 12:32:04 pm »
Just got back yesterday and its not the Costa coffee you think it is .It is called Costas coffee .It is across the road from the bakers.

Ah lol thought it probably wouldn't be. Hope you had a fab holiday  :)

Chris53

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 04:48:43 pm »
Had a great holiday nice and relaxing even though the weather was a bit changeable.Cold at night also and very windy at times .

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 06:27:10 pm »
Had a great holiday nice and relaxing even though the weather was a bit changeable.Cold at night also and very windy at times .

I heard that and am surprised it's usually warmer at this time of year. Glad you had a good holiday though