Author Topic: Venus/Cronella?  (Read 179 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Venus/Cronella?
« on: May 30, 2019, 03:20:07 pm »
Has anyone stayed at these hotels? Looking for next year ideas

gerrijnr

• Offline Offline
Re: Venus/Cronella?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 09:47:10 am »
We stayed in the Cronulla 4 years ago lovely family run hotel and on the strip close to the restaurants, shops and short walk to the beach.  Kids loved it and tried to book in the following year but couldn't get room for our dates, didn't manage to get it for this year either.   8)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:51:51 am by gerrijnr »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 10:58:08 am »
We stayed in the Cronulla 4 years ago lovely family run hotel and on the strip close to the restaurants, shops and short walk to the beach.  Kids loved it and tried to book in the following year but couldn't get room for our dates, didn't manage to get it for this year either.   8)

Oh must be very popular then that's a shame  :'(

madmax

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 01:31:18 pm »
Cronulla is excellent family run hotel with a great bar, food and hospitality. We are there is 6 weeks time but I know it's difficult to get in.

Garibaldi Red

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 06:05:48 pm »
I have stayed at both - they are excellent, friendly family run hotels, you won't got wrong with either of them.  I think Nick runs the Amaryllis now, whilst Spiros looks after the Venus.  The secret is to book early.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 03:22:54 pm »
I have stayed at both - they are excellent, friendly family run hotels, you won't got wrong with either of them.  I think Nick runs the Amaryllis now, whilst Spiros looks after the Venus.  The secret is to book early.

I know it's hard though my workplace lets you only book at certain times so for example in October they'll let you book 2 weeks for next year. It's ridiculous  :'(