Author Topic: Valais beach webcam  (Read 1544 times)

Sonia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I love Alikanas
Re: Valais beach webcam
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 07:58:42 pm »
Agree with everyone, so good to see the sunbeds on the beach. Would like a look at the pool just out of curiosity, looked a right mess end of last year, green coloured, they lifted the webcam so you couldn't see it. Wondered if it's cleaned & ready for use.

I'm pretty sure the pool is up and running as I've seen people (only on the webcam unfortunately) apparently using the pool, i.e. kids with pool stuff and people with towels wrapped round them looking as if they've just got out of the pool.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 08:47:08 pm »
Agree with everyone, so good to see the sunbeds on the beach. Would like a look at the pool just out of curiosity, looked a right mess end of last year, green coloured, they lifted the webcam so you couldn't see it. Wondered if it's cleaned & ready for use.

Just seen your birthday coming up happy birthday to you   :)

idrobbo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 11:36:36 pm »
You're possibly seeing the owner's children using the pool. I can recommend the hotel, been there most years since mid 00s, hoping to be back there in a month.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2020, 07:27:09 pm »
There were definitely a few people on the beach today!

Sonia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I love Alikanas
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2020, 06:33:35 pm »
You're possibly seeing the owner's children using the pool. I can recommend the hotel, been there most years since mid 00s, hoping to be back there in a month.

Don't often see the twins around the pool area.  As the Valais is open to all, I presume it was tourists using the pool.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2020, 06:49:02 pm »

Don't often see the twins around the pool area.  As the Valais is open to all, I presume it was tourists using the pool.

Been said that the "open to all" pool rule won't be allowed this year, whether the locals abide by the rule is another matter!

http://www.zante.me.uk/forum/index.php?topic=21081.msg274389;topicseen#msg274389

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 08:16:17 am »

I thought that too Mike very careless if they don't stick to it though  :'(
Been said that the "open to all" pool rule won't be allowed this year, whether the locals abide by the rule is another matter!

http://www.zante.me.uk/forum/index.php?topic=21081.msg274389;topicseen#msg274389

Sonia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I love Alikanas
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2020, 08:50:11 pm »
Apparently, pools are open to non residents but with rules in place.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 07:06:29 am »
Just had a glance at the cam this morning and all the brolly's had gone.   ???  Then checked the weather forecast and looks like it's a 60-70% chance of thunderstorms for today and tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:09:06 am by Al »

Sonia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • I love Alikanas
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 07:51:20 am »
Just had a glance at the cam this morning and all the brolly's had gone.   ???  Then checked the weather forecast and looks like it's a 60-70% chance of thunderstorms for today and tomorrow.

There has been a severe weather warning, gale force winds etc. until tomorrow morning.  They've been advised to lock everything down just in case.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 08:46:54 am »
There has been a severe weather warning, gale force winds etc. until tomorrow morning.  They've been advised to lock everything down just in case.

Just checking on the predicted gust speeds, those inflatables have got potential unless very well tied down.
Suppose flight arrivals and departures may get affected as well.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 08:50:22 am by Al »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2020, 11:13:30 am »
 One web cam has come back on. Nice to see what is happening again