Author Topic: Fidelios web cam  (Read 8414 times)

shreddie-eddie

• Offline Offline
Re: Fidelios web cam
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2020, 10:46:26 am »
Still nothing happening in there,I wonder if they have plans to open this season? :(

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 11:00:03 am »
May be waiting for mid July onwards, but I would have thought if they open at all then probably with reduced staff etc. must cost a fortune  to run that place with all the normal staff :-\

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 08:59:51 pm »
Still nothing happening in there,I wonder if they have plans to open this season? :(

Love fidleios breakfast nom nom. I hope they survive this  :'(

Where I live down the road Costa only opened last year and looked to be doing well just heard won't be opening up again

This corona has a lot to answer for for sure  :'(

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2020, 09:01:11 pm »
May be waiting for mid July onwards, but I would have thought if they open at all then probably with reduced staff etc. must cost a fortune  to run that place with all the normal staff :-\

For sure its so sad isn't it. A lot of shops in my local shopping centre have closed big names like boux avenue pret a mange Victoria secret really sad  :'(

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2020, 04:19:27 pm »

And still nothing. Normally their preparations start a few weeks before opening but no sign at all of any activity; have a feeling you may be right Eddie and they've written the whole season off. Would be a shame, used to be our "go to" place for many years but it's slipped down the pecking order recently.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2020, 09:36:36 pm »

And still nothing. Normally their preparations start a few weeks before opening but no sign at all of any activity; have a feeling you may be right Eddie and they've written the whole season off. Would be a shame, used to be our "go to" place for many years but it's slipped down the pecking order recently.

Oh dear that's a shame love their brekkie not that I'm going  :'(

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 10:52:29 pm »
On Alykes Lovers facetube page someone said they were opening on 15th of July but Dionyshs replied that they weren't opening until at least 20th of July as long as things go well with the covid situation.

Cheers.          Tom and Rose

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2020, 07:49:40 am »
Dennis and a couple of guys have arrived this morning with extension lead and equipment etc. and look like they are making a  start on clearing up.

Just maybe starting to get things underway?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:55:23 am by Al »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 08:05:47 am »
Dennis and a couple of guys have arrived this morning with extension lead and equipment etc. and look like they are making a  start on clearing up.

[/quotE

Oooh sounds promising  :)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2020, 01:08:26 pm »

Just sat around a table drinking frappés when I looked just now, one of them perusing a menu....you can't rush these things ;D

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2020, 11:55:07 am »
Just managed to get the camera to connect it has not worked all morning. They now have a stack of chairs out and guess what, yes they are back round the table having a can of something and checking their phone. One of them looked up at the camera, just really wish their was a speaker system on it that you could yell down to them:-
"Just get on with it" :laugh: :laugh:

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2020, 07:04:58 pm »
Just managed to get the camera to connect it has not worked all morning. They now have a stack of chairs out and guess what, yes they are back round the table having a can of something and checking their phone. One of them looked up at the camera, just really wish their was a speaker system on it that you could yell down to them:-
"Just get on with it" :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I bet loads of people are waiting for it to open aswell it must be one of the most popular alykes restaurants

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 01:26:36 pm »
Opening this weekend. Denis has posted on facetube

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 04:03:15 pm »
Opening this weekend. Denis has posted on facetube

Excellent news. Now all I need them to do is stay open until I arrive in September or I will be most disappointed as they are always my first meal of the holiday ;)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2020, 07:56:40 am »
Not been able to connect for a few days, Probably got wind that they were been watched and have turned it off ;D
Maybe it will be back on if they are opening soon.