Author Topic: Fidelios web cam  (Read 8410 times)

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
Re: Fidelios web cam
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2020, 08:12:10 am »
Spoil sports  >:(

Cheers.        Tom and Rose

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2020, 02:47:41 pm »
Officially opening for business this Sunday. I hope they put a shilling in the meter for the webcam

Cheers.         Tom and Rose

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2020, 03:34:32 pm »
Officially opening for business this Sunday. I hope they put a shilling in the meter for the webcam

Camera working now, a lot of work needs doing if they're going to be open Sunday but I guess they've done it many times before so will spring into action like a well oiled machine at any moment!

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2020, 03:44:01 pm »

Camera working now, a lot of work needs doing if they're going to be open Sunday but I guess they've done it many times before so will spring into action like a well oiled machine at any moment!

errr Maybe?

I hope the working parts of the well oiled machine do better than the camera, Cannot get it to work again, although as you say it was working for a short spell earlier ::)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:48:19 pm by Al »

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2020, 04:29:10 pm »
errr Maybe?

I hope the working parts of the well oiled machine do better than the camera, Cannot get it to work again, although as you say it was working for a short spell earlier ::)

Strangely I've had it open in a window for hours and it's still working perfectly but impossible to access it in a new one ???

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2020, 04:38:14 pm »
Evidence, sun setting but still no sign of action, think I'll leave the window open all night so I can hopefully still see what's happening tomorrow!

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2020, 04:38:32 pm »
Strangely I've had it open in a window for hours and it's still working perfectly but impossible to access it in a new one ???

Yes I have noticed that previously if I have another tab open and leave it on. Cannot get it to connect now at all opening multiple tabs or anything.
It is a case of, if it's working don't switch it off.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2020, 04:46:20 pm »

Yes I have noticed that previously if I have another tab open and leave it on. Cannot get it to connect now at all opening multiple tabs or anything.
It is a case of, if it's working don't switch it off.

I've just changed my power settings so laptop stays on all night :). What are the odds I forget and shut the window by accident this evening?

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2020, 12:48:54 am »
It died :'(

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2020, 08:30:09 am »

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2020, 10:58:14 am »
Not been able to connect for a few days, Probably got wind that they were been watched and have turned it off ;D
Maybe it will be back on if they are opening soon.
last time it was on was last week  they were jet washing the floor

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2020, 01:03:58 pm »
last time it was on was last week  they were jet washing the floor

As I said above I was watching it yesterday for many hours on and off and nothing was happening at all, certainly not in view of the camera; maybe they were working on the kitchen.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2020, 01:19:59 pm »
Just clicked on the link a few minutes ago and it came right on. The tables are out and looks like they are setting up for opening  :)

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2020, 01:35:25 pm »
Just clicked on the link a few minutes ago and it came right on. The tables are out and looks like they are setting up for opening  :)

I think it's a special camera that only lets one person look through it at a time >:(. Good news though.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2020, 02:17:46 pm »
You may be right there Mike. I have had it running since my last post and it is all still OK.
Their Green tractor has just arrived with a carrier on the back with Loads of plants for around the restaurant.
Could be that they are opening tonight maybe?