Author Topic: Fidelios web cam  (Read 7845 times)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Online Online
Re: Fidelios web cam
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2020, 11:13:23 am »
That's rubbish.

I've just read sugarbush is closed. I quite like it in there and that restaurant name just popped out of  :'(my head up the stairs give trolleys with receipts like it there too

Used to be Ambrosia but think it is "AL" Fresco now

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2020, 01:13:09 pm »
That's rubbish.

I've just read sugarbush is closed. I quite like it in there and that restaurant name just popped out of  :'(my head up the stairs give trolleys with receipts like it there too

Used to be Ambrosia but think it is "AL" Fresco now

Oh yeah that's it closed aswell  :'(

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2020, 01:21:40 pm »
This has been a rubbish year for businesses on Zakynthos. Don't know how they cope. Sorry to hear Sugarbush not open but I suppose they need more people to be able to visit to make it viable.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2020, 03:16:16 pm »
This has been a rubbish year for businesses on Zakynthos. Don't know how they cope. Sorry to hear Sugarbush not open but I suppose they need more people to be able to visit to make it viable.

I'm sure there's still plenty of places open I think the salt bar looks nice not been in there before looks great cocktails.

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2020, 10:23:14 pm »
The webcam is back on  :D

Cheers.         Tom and Rose

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2020, 09:11:41 am »
It was. Now off again  :(

Cheers.          Tom and Rose

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2020, 04:59:32 pm »

I'm sure there's still plenty of places open I think the salt bar looks nice not been in there before looks great cocktails.
Don't mind where we drink, just want to be able to go .  I'm of the thinking now, prepare to be disappointed but remain hopeful we'll get there next month.

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2020, 11:05:44 am »
Fidelity Web cam working now on here https://stevecrom.wixsite.com/tilivi-chat

Al

• YaBB God
  • Online Online
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2020, 07:58:00 am »
Have spotted people walking past the restaurant( when the cam connects) wearing masks, now that new restrictions have come into force :(

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2020, 04:59:27 pm »
News of another flight returning to the UK with 7 positive cases of covid on board just the day after the last one >:(
What's the betting that next Thursday, Greece or at least Zakynthos will be added to the quarantine list?
Still got our fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed we'll be ok for our October visit  :-\

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2020, 09:23:40 pm »
News of another flight returning to the UK with 7 positive cases of covid on board just the day after the last one >:(
What's the betting that next Thursday, Greece or at least Zakynthos will be added to the quarantine list?
Still got our fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed we'll be ok for our October visit  :-\

Yes a bit odd it just appears to be Zante. It seems to be laganas young people they said on the news the whole plane Zante to Cardiff are having to isolate.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2020, 09:24:58 pm »
Have spotted people walking past the restaurant( when the cam connects) wearing masks, now that new restrictions have come into force :(

It's just Zante though no other Greek islands  :'( not looking good

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2020, 10:00:47 pm »
Yes a bit odd it just appears to be Zante. It seems to be laganas young people they said on the news the whole plane Zante to Cardiff are having to isolate.

"Up to" 30, 18-19 year old teenagers from Plymouth the previous day.
I won't be a happy bunny if they're the straw that breaks the camel's back to get our holiday cancelled in less than 6 weeks 😞

Cheers.        Tom and Rose

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2020, 09:55:08 am »

"Up to" 30, 18-19 year old teenagers from Plymouth the previous day.
I won't be a happy bunny if they're the straw that breaks the camel's back to get our holiday cancelled in less than 6 weeks 😞

Cheers.        Tom and Rose
Although not looking good for those living in Wales and Scotland, I'm ever hopeful things may yet again change before we get to go later this month. We're leaving it up to Tui to cancel ours. If not we will go and cope with the two weeks quarantine on our return.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Online Online
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2020, 07:00:06 pm »
Still seems to be fairly busy in the evenings.

Saturday night at 9.15 and it looks now to have gone rather quiet :(
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 07:17:55 pm by Al »