Author Topic: Fidelios web cam  (Read 8351 times)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Fidelios web cam
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »
and this one is working again :)

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2020, 04:18:04 pm »
Well that's Fidellio's done for the season. Tables have gone, floor is clear and the lights have been covered over. Didn't take long to strip the place ready for closedown

Cheers.         Tom and Rose

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2020, 04:34:31 pm »
Think that the storm must have been the final straw after such a rubbish year.
Looks like I will be eating somewhere else on my first night then ::)

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2020, 05:13:08 pm »
You've probably mentioned somewhere already but do you stay in Alykes or Alykanas?

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2020, 06:14:37 pm »
You've probably mentioned somewhere already but do you stay in Alykes or Alykanas?

It's Alykes, have been back here so many times. Have stayed in Alykanas a few times in the past but not in recent years. I just spend an awful lot of my time walking
over to alykanas, Old Alykanas  and onto Amoudi and back again. Treat the area as one big spaced out resort with so many differing things to offer ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:48:08 pm by Al »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2020, 07:03:58 pm »
Don't think that Fidelio's have ever been closed when I have arrived at the end of the season. They have closed whilst I have been there, but this year has been exceptional in a really bad way. Just had a look on the webcam and now it is dark and devoid of tables and customers and if it was not for the lights of Spikey's  and Jungle bar from  over the road, then it would look like we had gotten to the end of October with the long winter break ahead.

Hopefully 2021 will be back on track for everyone. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:12:30 pm by Al »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2020, 07:58:43 pm »
Don't think that Fidelio's have ever been closed when I have arrived at the end of the season. They have closed whilst I have been there, but this year has been exceptional in a really bad way. Just had a look on the webcam and now it is dark and devoid of tables and customers and if it was not for the lights of Spikey's  and Jungle bar from  over the road, then it would look like we had gotten to the end of October with the long winter break ahead.

Hopefully 2021 will be back on track for everyone.

It's really sad fidleios is our go to for breakfast  :'(

Soupdragon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2020, 09:35:49 pm »
It's Alykes, have been back here so many times. Have stayed in Alykanas a few times in the past but not in recent years. I just spend an awful lot of my time walking
over to alykanas, Old Alykanas  and onto Amoudi and back again. Treat the area as one big spaced out resort with so many differing things to offer ;D

We've only ever walked to Amoudi the once. Looked really quiet, our kind of place.
It was October and everywhere was closed but non the less it was an enjoyable walk from the far side of the salt flats.
It was bad enough missing out in May but having our flights cancelled for this October doesn't bode well for getting out anytime this year, especially with the possibility of extra lockdown measures. It's a very long wait until next year.
One good thing is that I'll never take our holidays for granted again

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2020, 01:56:40 pm »

We've only ever walked to Amoudi the once. Looked really quiet, our kind of place.
It was October and everywhere was closed but non the less it was an enjoyable walk from the far side of the salt flats.
It was bad enough missing out in May but having our flights cancelled for this October doesn't bode well for getting out anytime this year, especially with the possibility of extra lockdown measures. It's a very long wait until next year.
One good thing is that I'll never take our holidays for granted again

I know we feel the same fingers crossed for next year.  :'(