Author Topic: easyJet summer 2020  (Read 726 times)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
Re: easyJet summer 2020
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 03:45:58 pm »
It was the website via my PC Tony. Never buy anything on my phone.

Have now got onto the website  when I have just arrived from work and they want £280 for the week I want. Will have a rethink, as not very impressed with that price at all. Will do a bit more digging with Jet 2 and Tui from Bham and also have a look at Tui packages :-\

Unfortunately for you Al the general Easyjet website doesn’t go live until after the “app” shows the latest dates of flight releases are available. I kept backtracking after I’de booked our flights on the “app” around 5-40a.m. and the general website didn’t go online with these until after 6 a.m. this was using an iPad.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 03:51:23 pm by tony welsh »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 11:51:18 pm »
Wish I could plan as far ahead as you guys but with work and who knows what looming have to keep one day at a time

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2019, 05:40:05 am »
Hopefully now that Easyjet from Gatwick and Bristol and Jet2 from Manchester, Birmingham and Stanstead have bought Thomas Cooks slots then hopefully  there just maybe more flights to Zakynthos at better prices.  We will just have to wait and see. I have left booking for October for now, as packages and flights are just too high at the moment.

Failing everything, I could always go on a walking holiday up in The Lake District, as it can be very nice at that time of year and have not been up there for a few years ;D

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50350531

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:56:35 am by Al »
Don't give up on your dreams.........Go back to sleep.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 08:38:30 am »
Late summer flights to be released on Nov 7th, keep it to yourselves (yes I know everyone in internet-land will get the info pretty soon but I want the front row to still be available at a minute past whenever ;D).

Hey Mike, How come you got the info up front from EJ ? I am signed up to the email newsletters etc and did not get the e-mail until after ( very helpful) they were released ???

They have now just  sent me a newsletter to say  that they have some big news to share about holidays and I have registered my interest. Hopefully more availability to the island ;D
Don't give up on your dreams.........Go back to sleep.

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 10:58:34 am »
Late summer flights to be released on Nov 7th, keep it to yourselves (yes I know everyone in internet-land will get the info pretty soon but I want the front row to still be available at a minute past whenever ;D).

Hey Mike, How come you got the info up front from EJ ? I am signed up to the email newsletters etc and did not get the e-mail until after ( very helpful) they were released ???

They have now just  sent me a newsletter to say  that they have some big news to share about holidays and I have registered my interest. Hopefully more availability to the island ;D

Sent a PM.