Author Topic: The Pothos Family  (Read 552 times)

Rab B

• Offline Offline
The Pothos Family
« on: September 30, 2019, 07:30:33 pm »
To all members who have stayed at the Pothos ,the Pothos family need our help. With the collapse of Thomas Cook the family have not and won't receive any money from Thomas Cook. As a result Caroline Stewart has started a crowdfunding page on Just Giving .After the year the family have had this was the last thing they needed. Time to give a little bit back to the family who always go out their way to give us the best holidays ever please give whatever you can to help,thanks

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: The Pothos Family
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 05:01:09 am »
Any link or what is it under please? cannot find anything if I search on the site, may just be me ;D

Thanks
Nobody can stop you. Especially if you haven't started.

Rab B

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 07:53:00 am »
Good morning Al ,If you go into search and simply type Pothos that should open up the just giving page with the name Caroline Stewart on it. Thanks Al

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 08:16:34 pm »
Any link or what is it under please? cannot find anything if I search on the site, may just be me ;D

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/caroline-stewart-2

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 03:58:51 am »

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/caroline-stewart-2

Cheers Mike

I was still having trouble ::)
Nobody can stop you. Especially if you haven't started.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 03:14:52 pm »
To all members who have stayed at the Pothos ,the Pothos family need our help. With the collapse of Thomas Cook the family have not and won't receive any money from Thomas Cook. As a result Caroline Stewart has started a crowdfunding page on Just Giving .After the year the family have had this was the last thing they needed. Time to give a little bit back to the family who always go out their way to give us the best holidays ever please give whatever you can to help,thanks

Where is the Pothos please? I'm sure a lot of the hotels/apartments are struggling so sad  :'(

Rab B

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 08:36:08 pm »
The Pothos is in Alykes on the edge of the salt flats. It is almost a year since the tragic death of Demitris Pothos so the Thomas Cook collapse is the last thing this family need

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 09:58:05 pm »
The Pothos is in Alykes on the edge of the salt flats. It is almost a year since the tragic death of Demitris Pothos so the Thomas Cook collapse is the last thing this family need

That's awful hope they get tui onboard aswell  :'(