Author Topic: Prices next year  (Read 3038 times)

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
Re: Prices next year
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2019, 06:06:05 pm »
Hi all, prices for next season have gone through the roof. Now I have been going to Alykes since 2007 and I always stay at the Nikos, and for myself I thought prices came in a reasonable price. Now next year things have changed I decided to have a slight change so I have booked the Panos for 3 weeks arriving 25th July.... Price wise considering this is when the kids are starting their summer break I have paid just a tad over £1900 which I think is not too bad and that is with Jet2. I know some with think £1900 is a lot but I get stung for single supplements, my other half reckons I have got a good deal for the time of the year I am going.

1900 is that for two of you?  :)
No .... Just myself, but it is a 3 week break .......
I am really a nice person, eccentric bordering on the mad.

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2019, 06:09:52 pm »
Booked for 7th July next year at the Akis for 2weeks ,the refurbishment of the rooms and pool area are fantastic as are the managers and staff .Booked with Olympic and flying from Newcastle with Tui. Flew from Edinburgh this year so next years holiday acually a tad cheaper, sorry we are going to miss you again Tony
awwww
I am really a nice person, eccentric bordering on the mad.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2020, 02:14:19 pm »
We're all booked up for June 2020 staying in Alykanas, booked with Tui and price not too bad.

Are you staying at White House studios again? They seem popular I never see them when I'm looking at booking. Are you going for two weeks?