Author Topic: Cheap holidays from vienna  (Read 526 times)

manUdave

• Offline Offline

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
Re: Cheap holidays from vienna
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 06:34:22 pm »
This shows you we are being ripped off https://www.fly4free.com/flight-deals/europe/holiday-in-zakynthos-7-nts-hotel-stay-flights-from-vienna-for-just-e99/

"We picked for you 3* Letsos Hotel. The hotel is located near Alykes Beach. Each room has a balcony with sea view."

Really?

I could do a bit of shoplifting in Tescos and get a seven day break with nicer accommodation ;D.

(Yes I know they're working on improving so that ^ wasn't meant literally)

But "each room has a sea view"? In what parallel universe would that be?

Seriously though the flight is half the distance and you can do a return in May with eJ from Gatwick for about 106, which would have been less had you booked sooner; and Travel Republic (UK) currently has a week in the Letsos at 78 so very little difference.

I think you're letting United's troubles get you down Dave ;).

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 09:00:56 am »
This shows you we are being ripped off https://www.fly4free.com/flight-deals/europe/holiday-in-zakynthos-7-nts-hotel-stay-flights-from-vienna-for-just-e99/

"We picked for you 3* Letsos Hotel. The hotel is located near Alykes Beach. Each room has a balcony with sea view."

Really?

I could do a bit of shoplifting in Tescos and get a seven day break with nicer accommodation ;D.

(Yes I know they're working on improving so that ^ wasn't meant literally)

But "each room has a sea view"? In what parallel universe would that be?

Seriously though the flight is half the distance and you can do a return in May with eJ from Gatwick for about 106, which would have been less had you booked sooner; and Travel Republic (UK) currently has a week in the Letsos at 78 so very little difference.

I think you're letting United's troubles get you down Dave ;).
Think your right about uniteds troubles Mike

Mike

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • My Photos
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 01:25:02 pm »

I'm an Evertonian mate so I feel your pain only too well, 'specially after our "keystone cops" impression against Newcastle midweek.

manUdave

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 11:04:45 am »

I'm an Evertonian mate so I feel your pain only too well, 'specially after our "keystone cops" impression against Newcastle midweek.
Mike irs embarassing our team is so thin & with injureys we are playing players that should not even be at the club plus having to use young kids too much. This is down to the board & owners not backing the manager.