Author Topic: Summer 2021  (Read 947 times)

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Summer 2021
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 07:57:35 pm »
Still hoping that late September this year still goes ahead, but not looking forward to wearing a mask from UK airport to arrival at apartments. Seriously warm these things are. Hopefully the 2 week isolation rules when I get back maybe rescinded by then. 
Really umming and arring about May next year. EJ flight only prices from Bristol are reasonable for now. TUI and Jet2 from Bham/East Mids are taking the proverbial. They have some very decent packages available at very little extra cost over flight only, so easy to see what they are promoting, but really feel the need to support my existing accommodation owners after all these years.
Difficult at moment to make my mind up,but just need to get into the right mindset  :-\

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:09:07 am by Al »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2020, 02:43:42 pm »
Stopped umming and arring. I knew I would go in the end.

Booked for 2 weeks for end of April into early May ;D

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 07:38:09 am »
Took the final decision today and officially cancelled September trip, well postponed it anyway. Now booked for 8th to 29th Sept 2021; accommodation owners responded to my message within fifteen minutes saying they were quite happy to carry our deposit over and make the new reservation. Now we wait to see if our flights go this year, I suppose if they do we'll just have to take the financial hit.

That's good you could carry the holiday over hopefully you're flights get cancelled who knows? It's horrible having no holiday to look forward to. Just hope next year is back to normal.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 07:41:08 am »
Still hoping that late September this year still goes ahead, but not looking forward to wearing a mask from UK airport to arrival at apartments. Seriously warm these things are. Hopefully the 2 week isolation rules when I get back maybe rescinded by then. 
Really umming and arring about May next year. EJ flight only prices from Bristol are reasonable for now. TUI and Jet2 from Bham/East Mids are taking the proverbial. They have some very decent packages available at very little extra cost over flight only, so easy to see what they are promoting, but really feel the need to support my existing accommodation owners after all these years.
Difficult at moment to make my mind up,but just need to get into the right mindset  :-\

I wear the surgical masks at work as soon as in building even getting changed in one it's horrendous especially in this heat.

If they don't remove quarantine then a lot of people won't be able to go. We will see we have still got September booked.