Author Topic: Lifetime bar  (Read 262 times)

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
Lifetime bar
« on: May 15, 2020, 03:46:23 pm »
I would now for Judith and myself to walk down to lifetime and have a couple of pints a burger and a poke of chips. The joys of holidays.

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Lifetime bar
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 06:51:27 pm »
Think we would love to have a drink in Bonkers Bar in Alykanas which is where we generally start and end our evening out on holiday. Oh, for a cool ouzo and some little snacks whilst watching the horse and carriage picking up tourists to take to Alykes and people watching whilst the sun goes down , watching Shortie pointing out the special of the day at Cosy Corner. Happy days will come again. ;D

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 09:36:36 pm »
Think we would love to have a drink in Bonkers Bar in Alykanas which is where we generally start and end our evening out on holiday. Oh, for a cool ouzo and some little snacks whilst watching the horse and carriage picking up tourists to take to Alykes and people watching whilst the sun goes down , watching Shortie pointing out the special of the day at Cosy Corner. Happy days will come again. ;D

Do you stay there John? Sounds fab lovely bar  :)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 09:37:01 pm »
I would now for Judith and myself to walk down to lifetime and have a couple of pints a burger and a poke of chips. The joys of holidays.

Sounds fab  :)

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 02:14:58 pm »
We stay in the avouris apartments joined to Nemarosa bar in Tsivili absolutely brilliant.