Author Topic: Trying to remain positive for late July.  (Read 580 times)

TONY(DODGY)

• Manche führen manche folgen
  • YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Before you feed yourself, feed your soul.
Trying to remain positive for late July.
« on: May 20, 2020, 01:42:27 pm »
I don't know if anyone else is trying to remain positive, but I am due to start my holiday in Alykes on 25th July. Just hoping that it goes ahead but if it doesn't then so be it. This was going to be a 3 week holiday for myself as a little treat and possibly this year would be the last time I would visit Alykes and Zakynthos. Love Alykes and the Island but next year pastures new are calling, but maybe next year If this holiday doesn't happen Alykes will be on the menu.
I am really a nice person, eccentric bordering on the mad.

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Trying to remain positive for late July.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:51:05 pm »
Think you are right to remain positive about the end of July. Greece needs to get their economy moving again. We have our next pre planned holiday booked for October going to Maleme, Crete but would definitely consider a trip to Alykanas/Alykes if we are able to travel in the summer. :)

scrivo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 08:21:18 pm »
I don't know if anyone else is trying to remain positive, but I am due to start my holiday in Alykes on 25th July. Just hoping that it goes ahead but if it doesn't then so be it. This was going to be a 3 week holiday for myself as a little treat and possibly this year would be the last time I would visit Alykes and Zakynthos. Love Alykes and the Island but next year pastures new are calling, but maybe next year If this holiday doesn't happen Alykes will be on the menu.
Hi Tony hope your well like you trying to stay positive but got a little bit of doubt we are due to fly the 11th of July fingers crossed but if not looking at September if possible will have to wait and see. Alykes with no dodgy that's unthinkable  :laugh:

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 06:28:55 am »

Ah fingers crossed for you we are due to go early July but doubtful it will happen. Where are you looking to go next year still Greece or somewhere further afield?  :)

TONY(DODGY)

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 08:23:12 am »

Ah fingers crossed for you we are due to go early July but doubtful it will happen. Where are you looking to go next year still Greece or somewhere further afield?  :)
Skiathos if Greece, but looking at possibly over the pond.

TONY(DODGY)

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 08:24:53 am »
Hi Tony hope your well like you trying to stay positive but got a little bit of doubt we are due to fly the 11th of July fingers crossed but if not looking at September if possible will have to wait and see. Alykes with no dodgy that's unthinkable  :laugh:
Will be hard not to go to Zakynthos and Alykes but maybe a change is as good as a rest. If this year doesn't happen I am looking at 4 weeks at home ..... not good.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 08:29:13 am »

Skiathos if Greece, but looking at possibly over the pond.

Ooh I heard it's nice there sounds good  :)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 08:30:12 am »
Will be hard not to go to Zakynthos and Alykes but maybe a change is as good as a rest. If this year doesn't happen I am looking at 4 weeks at home ..... not good.

Yeah we went Barbados and Crete last year and managed a week in Zante it is nice to see other places aswell we were due to go to Kefalonia this year aswell  :'(