Author Topic: Bakery  (Read 169 times)

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
Bakery
« on: May 23, 2020, 02:28:31 pm »
I have had message from Margarita apparently they have work done on the bakery over winter all is fine with them. They hope to open up in early July we should be there in 3 weeks I just hope all is okay for out trip to the island in September. All the best to everyone. Cheers, John and Judith.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: Bakery
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 02:29:33 pm »
I have had message from Margarita apparently they have work done on the bakery over winter all is fine with them. They hope to open up in early July we should be there in 3 weeks I just hope all is okay for out trip to the island in September. All the best to everyone. Cheers, John and Judith.

Are Greece letting the uk in now?

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 02:53:10 pm »
I should have said we hoped to be there in June we now just hope September is okay. Jet 2 has a flight out on June 17th I doubt if there are many bookings for the flight.

john sinclair

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 04:23:29 pm »
All flights from Newcastle now start July 1st doubt if anybody will go if you have to self isolate on your return.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 04:46:42 pm »
All flights from Newcastle now start July 1st doubt if anybody will go if you have to self isolate on your return.
If you cancel then there could be problems in trying to get a refund

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2020/05/coronavirus-should-you-cancel-your-summer-holiday/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:50:02 pm by Al »

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 09:52:09 am »

Think UK are not allowed into Greece just yet as our Covid 19 deaths are so high compared with other EU countries Mari, but things can change on a daily basis so you never know.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 03:02:31 pm »

Think UK are not allowed into Greece just yet as our Covid 19 deaths are so high compared with other EU countries Mari, but things can change on a daily basis so you never know.

I don't want to go so hope it gets cancelled I don't feel it's safe enough yet and it wouldn't be the same