Author Topic: Valais beach webcam  (Read 1541 times)

manUdave

• Offline Offline
Valais beach webcam
« on: June 25, 2020, 11:07:19 am »
there doing something on the beach looks like they might be opening

shreddie-eddie

• Offline Offline
Re: Valais beach webcam
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:44:12 am »
Oh dear,just as they start getting things ready on the beach and things get interesting,the camera slips down to a great view of the tarmac road ;D ;D

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 04:23:13 pm »
Oh dear,just as they start getting things ready on the beach and things get interesting,the camera slips down to a great view of the tarmac road ;D ;D

Oh not good at all  :laugh:

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 06:31:59 pm »
Oh dear,just as they start getting things ready on the beach and things get interesting,the camera slips down to a great view of the tarmac road

Ah but, the view of the Greek tarmac road that we can see is certainly a lot better than the view of the tarmac road that goes out of our village, in as much as it has got a lot less damned potholes  >:(
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:35:10 pm by Al »

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 11:20:10 am »
All working fine again for now. great view of the beach and sunbeds are now out.

https://valais.gr/en/live-webcam.html

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 11:31:34 am »
All working fine again for now. great view of the beach and sunbeds are now out.

I just want to be there, weather there at the moment is at itís glorious best 😎😎😎😎😎😎.

shreddie-eddie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 12:25:52 pm »
Great to see the beach looking like this again,gave me a real lift!! ;D ;D

Hazy

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
  • Allan, Hazy, Alexie (pool Barman) Alykanas in ?
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 01:57:40 pm »
Agree with everyone, so good to see the sunbeds on the beach. Would like a look at the pool just out of curiosity, looked a right mess end of last year, green coloured, they lifted the webcam so you couldn't see it. Wondered if it's cleaned & ready for use.
Max Lee at Alykanas Beach 03/07/2009

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 08:31:11 pm »

Lovely I've never been to the valais? Have all of you? I'm getting hopeful September is ok now  :)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 08:33:54 pm »
Agree with everyone, so good to see the sunbeds on the beach. Would like a look at the pool just out of curiosity, looked a right mess end of last year, green coloured, they lifted the webcam so you couldn't see it. Wondered if it's cleaned & ready for use.

That doesn't sound appealing well they've got plenty of time to sort at least

shreddie-eddie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:14 pm »
Never stayed there Mari,but regulary use the beach sunbeds and have lunch in the bar,lovely place.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2020, 08:26:26 am »
Never stayed there Mari,but regulary use the beach sunbeds and have lunch in the bar,lovely place.

Oh must try it then if the pools better than green  :)

tony welsh

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 09:42:59 am »
Iíve never actually stayed at the Valais but itís a lovely place and in a superb position and weíve used itís facilities both hotel and on the beach many times. The terrace at the front serves delicious freshly brewed coffee and is amongst our favourite spots first thing in the morning. Directly overlooking the beach with fine views across Alykes bay and Kefalonia in the distance. The daily meal specials advertised on the blackboard outside are good value for money too. The bar is lovely as well with multiple screens showing all major sports. The pool during the Season is lovely too immaculately clean and youíre welcome to use it, my youngest grandson loves it in there. I would happily stay there but it does come with an above average price tag for the area and for some years now weíre very contented with our regular choice of accommodation.

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2020, 12:16:47 pm »
Iíve never actually stayed at the Valais but itís a lovely place and in a superb position and weíve used itís facilities both hotel and on the beach many times. The terrace at the front serves delicious freshly brewed coffee and is amongst our favourite spots first thing in the morning. Directly overlooking the beach with fine views across Alykes bay and Kefalonia in the distance. The daily meal specials advertised on the blackboard outside are good value for money too. The bar is lovely as well with multiple screens showing all major sports. The pool during the Season is lovely too immaculately clean and youíre welcome to use it, my youngest grandson loves it in there. I would happily stay there but it does come with an above average price tag for the area and for some years now weíre very contented with our regular choice of accommodation.

I think I've never really liked using other hotel pools as some people can be funny about it but we should I guess. It sounds a great view

sophia

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 05:21:24 pm »
It's a great hotel, even if you're not a guest of the accommodation, you always have a fantastic welcome and the food here is excellent. They are very generous with their portions too. On another note , we came to Alykanas early May one year and there were a few sun loungers on the beach there which we used, but when I went to ask to pay for them the guy said as it was too early in the season there was no charge....very generous of them. ;D