Author Topic: September holiday  (Read 146 times)

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
September holiday
« on: June 29, 2020, 01:25:27 pm »
Just tried to book seats already paid for pre-booked online and it won't let me.

Just looked at tui and they only flying to Zante on a Tuesday we were a Friday so I'm guessing will probably be cancelled.

Al

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: September holiday
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:48:05 pm »
Heard from my accommodation owners that they are getting cancellations due to airlines amalgamating flights.
Worthwhile to get onto them Mari in case they are  going to try switching you to a Tuesday or changing airport on you

Just had a quick look and the the prices for 1 week for I person right at the end of September when I am going, have now gone up to in excess of 700 for std accommodation  ..OUCH >:(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 04:03:23 pm by Al »

mari

• YaBB God
  • Offline Offline
Re: September holiday
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:44:08 pm »
Heard from my accommodation owners that they are getting cancellations  due to airlines amalgamating flights.
Worthwhile to get onto them Mari in case they are  going to try switching you to a Tuesday or changing airport on you

Just had a quick look and the the prices for 1 week for I person right at the end of September when I am going, have now gone up to in excess of 700 for std accommodation  ..OUCH >:(

Can they change my holiday like that and still expect me to go? I wouldn't be able to go.

It's shocking prices  :'(